Thread: Saving indicator on the XP bar ?

Saving indicator on the XP bar ?

I'd like to have a way to know when was the last time i saved. Why don't add some sort of indicator on the XP bar indicating the last save.
    Aguitha, Engineer
    Cratisha, Bureaucrat

Re: Saving indicator on the XP bar ?

Originally posted by Aguitha
    I'd like to have a way to know when was the last time i saved. Why don't add some sort of indicator on the XP bar indicating the last save.
    Me likes. With all the reports of people dying and losing exp after they supposedly saved, this might be handy. It could be used to verify once and for all that your char saved correctly.

Just a little line or other indicator on your exp bar that shows where in the level you last saved.

I was going to suggest that the save terminals tell you how much exp was saved and when the last time you saved when you used them, but I like this idea much better.

The number of times I've forgotten to save and lost a big chunk of xp is no-one's business. I guess my memory's failing with age. Anyway, it's a nice, simple change that's easy to code, so I'm all in favour.

Cheers,

~R~

P.S. Glad to see you're still on the boards btw.

Already asked many times.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Bumpage !
    Aguitha, Engineer
    Cratisha, Bureaucrat

Incredible that they can rewrite the entire character creation process, yet be unable to add a simple line on the GUI that would be of immediate benefit to all players. I like the new character creation process, but given the choice I'd rather have half a dozen simple, yet vital things fixed with the GUI.

Thumbs up

I think this is a fantastic idea.

It has been suggusted before, and I will bump it again.

I think the last winning idea was to have two different colors (unsaved was the same red that the 'DEV' spray paint is on the pictures for dev's in the forums) shown in the bar and a ABCDEFG/HIJKLMN (the first is total, the second is unsaved) instead of the already obtained amount.