Thread: Make Kirch Vest/BOdy Armour The Same?

Make Kirch Vest/BOdy Armour The Same?

Currently the Kirch Vest (at ql 200) has a +20 evades bonus that the Body Armour variant don't contain. Could i make a request that they be made the same?

Personally the vest isn't my taste fashion-wise and as they share the same ID couldn't they have the same modifiers?

heh they give you the +20 to be ugly and studly
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

The vest is aerodynamic.

Well, either that or so ugly that the person can't aim right at you.

--
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Arrow

The vest spawns at ql200.

The body armor, and any of the other parts currently do not. I don't know exactly at what ql they stop dropping, but I believe it is around ~17x.

However, if Kirch Kevlar Body Armor did spawn at ql200, it would have better ACs than the vest. So at lower qls you must choose between ACs and evades, or another armor type.

Personally I am all in favor of having Kirch Kevlar and some other armors drop at the higher qls...and every part. I wonder if its just another bug or "intended". (bleh) I know Sekutek and Dillon/Nova Dillon suffer from similar problems.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things