Thread: Heres My Idea before you run off thinking about other stuff!

Lightbulb Heres My Idea before you run off thinking about other stuff!

Go to THIS thread read it and see what you think

Lilbob
    Tradeskill Shop

Offering all tradeskill services, armour making weapon upgrading, mantis eggs, custom towers and anything else.

Lilbob, Nobel Prize Engineer

I think that Engie is a whiner - Offcourse a Soldier should be able to whip his butt if he can survive the pet long enough.

Admittedly, 5 Criticals in a row is VERY lucky for the Soldier.
    It's something that happens only very rarely.
    Alex "Cado" Portello - Atrox Enforcer
    Lakisha "Sheelai" Thompon - Solitus Doctor
    Al "Asdur" Orender - Solitus Martial Artist

I have no nose .. I peeked on Ani while she took a shower!

cado: what lilbob basically says it that an engy has very close to NO chance to win against a much lower soldier its a difference if something is hard to do, or almost impossible.
    your statement about "survive the pet long enough" was worth a laugh though.

why didnt the engie cancel the soldiers TMS?

i heard theres a way engiees can do that, dunno what the nano is called tho.

Simple, you just buff the soldier with one of your uber engineer reflects, which are half as good and take up more NCU. However, as you might expect using a buff as a weapon is considered an exploit.

I just love the fact that I can gimp someone by buffing them though...

Cheers,

~R~

Don't Engineers gets some Nasty snares ?

Snare, run away, watch soldier get killed by pet or nuke him if he decides to fight the Pet.
    Alex "Cado" Portello - Atrox Enforcer
    Lakisha "Sheelai" Thompon - Solitus Doctor
    Al "Asdur" Orender - Solitus Martial Artist

I have no nose .. I peeked on Ani while she took a shower!

Engineers get no snares or roots, I'm afraid. In fact the only tactical nanos we have are the pet heals, and in PvP the pet usually isn't being hit.

EDIT: Snares and nukes - you're thinking of Bureaucrats.

Cheers,

~R~

Engineers have, for combat purposes:

A pet.

Yup, that's it. And a light blue pistol skill.

What we don't have:

Heals.
    Snares.
    Roots.
    Calms.
    Charms.
    Nukes.

We're at the bottom rung of the PvP ladder - and Engineers are frequently overlooked when asking for a team.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

When control towers go in and mass pvp is more active, you engis will finally get your due. Who wouldnt want a high engi bunkered down with his/her pet out defending their tower. Engis are a support class/pet class, dueling class they are not.

Jagdtyger