Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feeling a little cheated

Because your paying for a 'free' month you cant 'use' maybe?

Look at it this way, you can download the client for free - so they cant be charging you for that can they?

But the booster is the same price as the normal game. This is due to numerous factors but the 'against' argument is that the booster would/should be cheaper as a download since existing users do not need the client (again) or a free month that cant be used on their existing account.
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Question Don't Forget...

About people with more than 1 account.... that is also the issue. what you are paying for is the booster. You get the Normal Client because of people who might not have AO yet. People who already have accounts just install the Booster part. The CDKEY is factored when you log into your existing account. But what I want to clarify is.... people who buy the "Notum Wars Booster" will get Notum Wars and a free 30 day subscription?? ($20+$12) like when you Download or purchase. (Which isn't bad) and people with existing and even multiple accounts (such as Etrigan and myself) will pay the $20 x how many accounts you have and NOT get a free month of play? I'm slow I know... so help US out Cz!! Please!!

"You can use this CD-KEY to upgrade your existing account, OR create a new one."

Something like that has been included with every EQ expansion to date:

Sorry, but that's life, and that's business. What the hell do you care if someone else is saving a little money compared to what you spent a year ago?

20 bucks is NOT a lot of cash, and this goes further to prove my point that people just have to have something to ***** about.

feeling cheated -

I came to this thread hoping to hear some very clever rhymes from the legendary demon, only to find that he doesnt rhyme! Bah now I feel cheated!

-Moodswing 134MP rk1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12