Thread: woohoo l stink you stink we all stink

woohoo l stink you stink we all stink

I have played a nt nanomage since day one lol, so no one talk about bad races or classes. I also have one of every class character and have gotten them to at least 70 th lvl. From all this playing I have learned that we all stink and that the other character is it so much better, oh who said that? everyone has said that,

I think that if we all quit our mains and started new characters the variety of characters would just about stay the same cause we all think everyone else has it so much better.

grow up, 12 months ago this game was a serious mess and today well its still messy but its getting better by better with each patch.

and as to nerfing crits the present pvp system is alot like duke nukem or some other stupid tv box game, if you want 8 second fights go somewhere else. crit crit crit dead is stupid

oh yes drs are impossible to kill and if you ask drs they will tell you that there class is utterly boring ( I have 2 69th and 126th lvl drs omg is it boring) tried different setup just cause I thought it would be differnet nope same, to me drs are boring.

blah blah blah you stink i stink we all stink im tired of it

did you buy them @ e-bay?

Stink?

For a moment I thought you were going to complain that the only place to get a shower on Rubi Ka is on the occasional mission.

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

*hands out some soap*
    Alex "Cado" Portello - Atrox Enforcer
    Lakisha "Sheelai" Thompon - Solitus Doctor
    Al "Asdur" Orender - Solitus Martial Artist

I have no nose .. I peeked on Ani while she took a shower!

hmm, I wondered what that smell was.

What are you talking about?? I use coffee blocks
    Ernest "Zane0" Bunke - Equipment - Perks
    Obsidian Order
    Advisor

Fix 200+ Engineer Slayers

Soap and Coffee

Thank you for your suggestions of soap and coffee, I have lots of those. I dont have a shower in a private place. So if you are running through a mission area, and hear someone singing in the shower, please beware, as my weapons are close by, and I will aggro you. I do not want visitors.

Ani
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

*peeks in on Ani*

*Straps a camera to a Meatball and sends it in*
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Wanted to Sell:

WTS one noze of the naughty peaker.

Description:
    Noze of naughty peaker was hewn from someone while peaking on the shower. This non fatal damage will not be repaired until the next ressurection, and will cause people ot say "he must have peeked on ani."

Noze adds
    +1 perception
    +1 bobbitism
    +1 agility

Huh ? Me face hurts ... Lots !

Hey Ani - I have a bathroom in my apartment, come look.

Talking

Hey its Funcom's idea to put elevator(lifts) in bathrooms and showers.

Sorry Cado

Originally posted by Cado
    Huh ? Me face hurts ... Lots !

Hey Ani - I have a bathroom in my apartment, come look.

While your offer is more tempting, I am in love someone on a different dimension. Its truely sad, we never see each other.

Ani.

Woot

The guy is me?

Re: Wanted to Sell:

Originally posted by Animosity

+1 bobbitism
    LMAO!
    Rk1- Sol Epsilon3

-Gameover Man
    -Summoned, I come. I take the place which has been Prepared for me. I am grey, I stand between the candle and the star. We are grey, we stand between the darknes, and the light.

ROFLMAO

bobbitism (for those of you who don't know bobbit was this guy who had his....../snip/)

keep it going!

peace
    cal
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.