Thread: to all those that are happy..

to all those that are happy..

over the crit nerfs, damage cap keep on enjoying ure uber phase (healing classes). with these kinda changes its imposible for heals to remain as they are and am afraid something is gonna be done soon (whats known as giving it to them slowly, so as to prevent mass whines) the maths is rediculous, its totally immposible for a soldier (well more than a soldier i can say) to kill a doc. so when the changes do come through dont act so surpised like its the second coming

too bad funcom dont fix the professions that need help but rather nerf to attempt balance. give mps more pets, soldiers better buffs, make the rest of the damn professions worth playing then no one has to be nerfed.

easy way out i guess. gl on preventing funcom screwing heals as i guess u will

Re: to all those that are happy..

Originally posted by Dasin
    over the crit nerfs, damage cap keep on enjoying ure uber phase (healing classes). with these kinda changes its imposible for heals to remain as they are and am afraid something is gonna be done soon (whats known as giving it to them slowly, so as to prevent mass whines) the maths is rediculous, its totally immposible for a soldier (well more than a soldier i can say) to kill a doc. so when the changes do come through dont act so surpised like its the second coming

too bad funcom dont fix the professions that need help but rather nerf to attempt balance. give mps more pets, soldiers better buffs, make the rest of the damn professions worth playing then no one has to be nerfed.

easy way out i guess. gl on preventing funcom screwing heals as i guess u will
    It is not impossible for a Soldier - you can force docs to chainheal (even with base damage and w/o crits), which leads to an empty nanopool after 2-3 minutes. Critnerf and high AC makes you able to survive the 40 sec. gap between next MK X (hint: get 800 Parry and ql160 Deflection shields - they add 4000 AC for 26 sec, unequip gun, use shield, equip gun and go on).

You could be also able to chainheal with OMHH if you AC is high enough to reduce the damage to a healable amount.

Hmm, How about this.

How about you take all your knowledge of EVERYTHING to do with the game. You collect all the UBER things you can possibly put on a DOC, and Implants, then make a DoC.

After youve made him, take him on 50% missions at lvl 100. SOLO, then you come back here and tell me that DoCs got it so easy.

Youll have to make alot of hard choices, like DAMAGE or HEALS, DoTs or HEALS, ARMOR or DoTs, Pistol(bahahaha) thats my green attack skill, MultiRange(DarkBlue), MA(darkBlue), Parry(DarkBlue)

Im not Saying Soldiers are easy, but do you think this CRIT nerf doesnt effect us?

Heck right now my best heal does like 470-830(something like this). Thats one big friggin Swing, and sometimes I do Chaincast this just to stay alive. Tell me you cant do that kinda damage? Tell me you cant do ALPHA STRIKES?
    Tell me something other than how good you think I have it.

Nerf Heals, your prolly right. Better than a Soldier, I dont think you have a clue.

Well, if they have the choice between nerfing something or adding tons of stuff to various profession, of course they will choose the way that needs the least things to be changed.

Anyway, one way or the other (ie nerf some, or give new toys to the others), people whine.

But why on earth would a doc solo? I mean its not like a doc is going to sit in tir shouting lfg for 2 hours waiting for someone to take pity on him and give him a spot in their team like some other classes.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

But why on earth would a doc solo?
    To get away from bad groups.
    Alex "Cado" Portello - Atrox Enforcer
    Lakisha "Sheelai" Thompon - Solitus Doctor
    Al "Asdur" Orender - Solitus Martial Artist

I have no nose .. I peeked on Ani while she took a shower!

Originally posted by Intrepid
    But why on earth would a doc solo? I mean its not like a doc is going to sit in tir shouting lfg for 2 hours waiting for someone to take pity on him and give him a spot in their team like some other classes.
    Why would anybody solo?
    Answer:
    *To get the items you need.
    *To get away from bad teams.
    *Because you don't have time to do 3-hour-missions.
    *Because FunCom said it was possible.
    *Because you want some fast, easy tokens.
    *Because you don't really want to be social today.
    *because you, of various reasons, may have to go AFK in a second's warning.

That should be enough reasons for any professions to go solo.
    Sure, teaming is more rewarding. But sometimes, it's just not an option.

hey i didnt say anything about wanting heals nerfed , the contrary in fact am just saying it as it is. look forward to heals getting nerfed theyre rolling it out in stages so to avoid every single class complaining. after all whats the point in improving other classes to make them as good as mas? nah nerf em instead, much easier

This thread is dead... Move along folks, nothing to see here.

Originally posted by Intrepid
    The man stated A soldier couldnt kill a DOC, I assumed he was meaning SOLO. Otherwise Maybe he should attack the other guy thats killing him.

Didnt think of that

Originally posted by Dasin
    hey i didnt say anything about wanting heals nerfed , the contrary in fact am just saying it as it is. look forward to heals getting nerfed theyre rolling it out in stages so to avoid every single class complaining. after all whats the point in improving other classes to make them as good as mas? nah nerf em instead, much easier
    Haha, you have been crying for nerf for a long time...
    And it does not seems to end, this tread is nothing but a new cry for heals to be nerfed.

Why do u cry? after all every defencive ability is getting a boost with crittnerf, u think anyone will kill a soldier with ease now?tickeling them for 40 sec when their MkX is down? Shields, evades, layers and heals is all getting a boost with 50% critts.

Originally posted by Cado

To get away from bad groups.
    amen brother
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

LOL me cry for a long period of time?

look at my post count dude it might tell you something (HINTHINT real low post count = doesnt post much).

i could state again how heals are unbalanced using maths like i have before, but hey whats the point its a whine even though the facts will always be the same. heh they all flame and whine but can never argue with the maths

I like math.

hmm, Low post count myself. Some call me a really big whiner

amen brother
    No no no no - No Amen unless there is a God - and until we find God, kill him and loot him, he does not exist !

As for the Brother part ...

... I am your father !
    Alex "Cado" Portello - Atrox Enforcer
    Lakisha "Sheelai" Thompon - Solitus Doctor
    Al "Asdur" Orender - Solitus Martial Artist

I have no nose .. I peeked on Ani while she took a shower!

Originally posted by Cado

No no no no - No Amen unless there is a God - and until we find God, kill him and loot him, he does not exist !

As for the Brother part ...

... I am your father !

roflol

I think IIAN WAR IS GOD... cant be killed, carries a scepter around (bloodbat) and at closer inspection it is actually not as powerfull as you would think it would be.

and then he still wipes the floor with you, and as you hp drops from full to 0 in 0.2 seconds all you can say is O MY F'n GOD.

hehe

lets settle for

"amen brother"

all other npc's are angels... ever wonder how those npc enforcers can hit so DAMN HARD with a NUBI BAT!!!!

AAARRRRGGGGG
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL