Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camelot and side requirements

Originally posted by Abid
    Vnine, thats the biggest flaw i can think of. It could easily evolve into a top 30 allstar pvp contest and that'd be stupidly elitist for quite a few different reasons, not the least of which being that those people are the ones that least need the loot.

Perhaps if the whole zone was 25% then without places to hide the little people would just die first? i dont know. But really, the whole overloading the playfield and excluding all opposition strategy just offends me somehow. What else could we do to improve camelot?
    this would be nice but they would have to remove the guards.
    maybe pop/side lock and level req to enter 25% and move 25% to back stairs so lowbies can do ghasap, but thats a total remake of camelot dungeon, dunno if devs are ready.
    But if any of this happens, there should be omnis reclaims as close as clans reclaims to make it really fair.
    Infamine 200 soljah

Originally posted by Tolbat
    This is so fugging stupid.

omnis is so loot horny that thy cant c a problem, is it fun for you to wait for tara when ther is 60 omnis in the PF? (no claners)
    do u rely play this game to wait 30 (semi afk) whit no entertainment so you might gett a UBER loot (the loot make u better in pvp but ther is no pvp in this game so who giws a sheet)

i dont giw a sheet about the loot and i dont think its fun when a PF is 100% clan.

yes call the calners lamers and stuff like that, i dont giw a sheet want to know why?
    its A GAME!! and i play this game becous its fun. but sheet like filling the PF whit 100% of one side issent fun.

i think we hafto do somthing to camelot like a 30 claners 30 omnis rule so ther can always be fights over tara.

u wont have Tara forever and when we take over and the PF is full of Claners (yes that will be boring like hell) you will be the one that are b1tching on the forums about this. i hope that u will c that Tara is for fun and we hafto do somthing about it.

or are you ther only to afk for 20 mins so you can enter a raffle and havea 1/60 chanse to win?
    Less time playing game, more time going to school. OMG your spelling is hideous.
    Jellobiafra General of First Order
    First Order-Cleaning clanners since 29210
    Visit our website to join!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12