Thread: The Illuminati

The Illuminati

The Illuminati: Now starting back up recruitment.

If the following describes you, and you are looking to join a well established, active organisation consider us.

1) Level 100 or higher.
    2) Active player
    3) There to help out when you can, as well as be helped.
    4) Don't act like your 12 (we are looking for people that will be mature, while still having a great time. If you have no manners, or just want things your way, please don't waste your time).

We usually do about 1 raid on a various Dungeon or Camp per week, as well as help with getting various quests done (Alvins etc). Org teams are one thing that we do quite often, we have 100+ members so teaming is rather easy. One semi-unique feature that The Illuminati offers is that we have our own bot (illumibot) which has many features such as a list of all members online, a walkthough of all quests, an items database, and many many more commands. As for what we stand for the main thing is to help out your fellow Illuminati. It's all mutual, we love helping when and where we can, and the same would be asked. Our webpage will be up shortly, until then you can check out our stats on the AO Page Click Here. If you like what you see feel free to /tell fretter

edit: One more thing, our main member base is mostly from the United States, and Europe. We do have members from all over the world, and usually always have a few members online during the hours that our main group isn't online, just wanted to clear up any confusion on that.
    Last edited by Fretter; Jan 6th, 2003 at 00:09:35.

Cool

Thank you! Fretter and all The friend from "The Illuminati", I finally joined this great org.

IM only lvl 52 atm but ill be very great to you to see if i have any luck to be recruited when ill hit 70 and get Omni-Tek ..
    *be in the same guild of my friend paxcorpus will be nice to though*
    but let me bit of time to lvl and think a bit more ..
    " yes i can mastery no i cant infuse "
    Nakitechnika Clan Nano-tech level 52+
    "yes i can mezz need a mezzer?"
    Nakitaka Omni-Tek Trader level 22+
    "can use your weapon?*unbuff*Not anymore :P"

MP boycott is stupid at all
    MP= buff prof. it would be a like a NT/Soldier refusing to attack, or an enforcer refusing to tank... its pure stupidity!

/tell fretter ingame. we can work something out to getcha in a little early since you know one of our members =).

No probem but i retired my 52 cause i had the wrong breed choice ..
    So im of yours if you still want me Fixer 75 NAkicellia ..
    Ill /tell you in game or let a mess to pax from me :O)
    Good afternoon
    /Nakicellia
    *BTW i had to be clan for a while cause of an RP event from a guild so i have to wait to become omni again *
    " yes i can mastery no i cant infuse "
    Nakitechnika Clan Nano-tech level 52+
    "yes i can mezz need a mezzer?"
    Nakitaka Omni-Tek Trader level 22+
    "can use your weapon?*unbuff*Not anymore :P"

MP boycott is stupid at all
    MP= buff prof. it would be a like a NT/Soldier refusing to attack, or an enforcer refusing to tank... its pure stupidity!

omg

free bump for the Fretter.

btw, I am still spitting on your tower :P

//Karatenyllet

Talking

Bump for the boss!

/me pees on Karatens Fists of Fire

A nice bump for Fretter since he's cool and so are many, many of his org-mates (even Dez).

Notice my bump has no peeing or spitting! I'm the only civilized one.
    Chinarain
    Omni-Exploration Corps.

yet another bump for fretter from your friends at CCI!

What Fretter failed to mention is that Academia Illuminatus is a Allied guild that is also recruiting

We will recruit u out of the backyard and when u make lvl 70 u can step up to the Illuminati

We also have our own bot gnarfbot which has similar features to illumibot

So if u too low for the Illuminati and want to join a great guild give me a tell in game and ill get u connected inside
    Originally posted by Wrangeline

You can dip ure cookie in my chocolate milk anytime

I got yer cookie baby come and get it

Red face

I dont think you had yet joined with the force Lu.....ahh the lluminati when he posted the Info.

woot 50 posts! What do I win?

That doesnt seem fair.

At 49 posts im eleet

At 50 posts im a leetass Whats up with that?

*steps in the room, take a look around...