Thread: ETA on 14.6

ETA on 14.6

Just wondering the ETA
    Smooth.

I'll be first: Soon.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Within the month.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Originally posted by Intrepid
    Within the month.
    What month?
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

The month that begins with a letter
    Dalmatia - 207 Eng Board Member of The Vigil
    Rostislav - 180 Doc
    And more alts than I'd care to admit to
    1700 total dings and counting

My guesstimate is pretty soon, read 1-2 weeks.... Notum Wars is due, what the end ov November at, and 14.6 will need to be out before then I believe.
    edict
    Clan Archdeacon

"Nothing worth while is ever easy"

14.7 is the NW patch, and that is likely to be released simultaneously with the shipping of the booster.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

I think very soon, like this week or next week.

14.6 will be appearing on a day ending in "Y", in a month with an "M" in it, and in a year that starts "2".

Sadly it will be arriving in one place before another, the second place will be in this universe, and the first place will be in a galaxy far....... you know the rest.

Seriously thouh- I'd rather wait a 'lil bit and have a well-tested, bug-free, not-requiring-countless-server-and-client-patch-patches-to-make-it-work patch.

edit: sppeling... (sic.)
    Please allow me to introduce you to the voices:

The voices, the voices! Stop the voices!

The voices are played by, in order of appearance:

Gragoneye - loveable, hugable, with a fondness for violence!
    Servivious - bitter, twisted and a little unhinged..
    Blindhealer - just a little bit out of her depth!

Proud to be First Order!!

The day it will be released

I highly suspect it will be a day with vowels in it, a consonant at the beginning, and the last three letters day.

Wednesdays seems to be FC's favorite.

I wish they would announce it though, as I like to take patch days off work.

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Just logged in and saw that 14.6.0 will be done tomorrow. Estimated downtime is 6 hours.