Thread: CZ: what happens to allready hacked symbio crafts?

Question CZ: what happens to allready hacked symbio crafts?

i just want to know what happens to allready hacked symbio crafts. before i start buying symbio crafts, it would be nice to know if they also get the 100% casting chance.

currently thers a n% chance that u r able to cast the nanos out of the symbio craft. ad it would be pretty sucky if u dont changed that for allready hacked symbios.

so ... any official answers? or can somebody from test clear this up??
    Achmed20 RK1 Fixer
    noone gives u power,
    real power is something u take

fear my lockpick ... plz?

I rather like the way they already work... hacked anything shouldnt be 100% reliable, so the trade off with it being unstable was the reduced reqs... Would be nice to hear what they think will happen to the old hacked ones
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

I agree, I think it sucks when they fail but it is Hacked, and thus prone to failure.

But I also agree that if they are gonna make them 100% chance, all should be made same.

Id like them just to be back in the game and working like they have been, a percentage of a chance. Sucks when fails but still like it.

some1 on test said they r converted, so allready hacked will work to 100% then. just the reqs r higher
    Achmed20 RK1 Fixer
    noone gives u power,
    real power is something u take

fear my lockpick ... plz?

Usually, if they change the stats for an item, the existing instances of that item are changed as well, since they're only references to the item database.