Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please dont half crits

Funcom's logic amazes me beyond belief.

-- Nerf Bracers (They are far too overpowered! Plus it's impossible to kill people [or so they say])
    -- Nerf crits (fights don't last very long! We must fix them!)

The ONLY reason why a fight would be too short is if an agent with 100% crit (NOT saying it's overpowered, agents don't have much else) against a low HP without buffs/reflect. And, after the patch, they get to keep their 100% crit.

It's rather funny.
    ~Chris

Agents are keeping 100% crit? They said this patch would affect agents very badly in the prelim notes. Was this an update? Because then they are gonna be the new PvP class to be heh, everyone else halved, lvl 180+ agents casting GW and having 20 secs of pure crit.
    Wakka wakka doo doo ya.

Ironos

I just want to say :

We ArE ThE MaStEr Of RuBi Kaaaaaaaaa !!!

Doc ! Doc ! Doc !!!!!!

Lachaude doc 154

GW is a 20 sec 30% crit which is now going to be 15%
    the 100% is the concentration line, the best of which lasts 6 seconds in theory...realistically due to lag etc maybe 3 sec ....

so 3 sec of crit lets say i get off 3 shots ...doc/advent/ma heals and proceeds to beat me into the ground b/c i cant do anything about their damage
    enfs wont be bothered by the dmg from the inital crits, traders deprive me and my crits become insignificant. nts pop nulity or just absorb half the damage with layers....

either way you look at it in most cases you have a dead agent
    Last edited by Xxotik; Nov 6th, 2002 at 06:21:07.

Originally posted by Divinecross
    MA doing 6K damage over course of 4-5 seconds most the damage which dont see since they use Torture Tool(using no dimach).
    What exactly are you trying to say here?

1) MAs can do 6k dmg in 5 seconds, but most won't because they don't use Torturing Tool, and most MAs don't use Dimach.

2) Most MAs do 6k dmg over 5 seconds which people don't see, or people won't see most of the damage, since the MAs use Torturing Tool but no Dimach.

Or.... hell, I'm confused. I know I'm going to disagree with you, since you seem to be saying it's alright because of a small section of the population with a particular hard-to-get weapon, but I'd like to know exactly what it is I'm going to be disagreeing with, so I can figure out what to post in reply.

Hell, maybe I'll agree with you, or your reasoning. I don't agree with the crit nerf, I do know that much
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.

?

Would half crits include specials, ie Aimed shot and fling (Ithaca) becasue if my crits are halfed and my special also u already know that ithaca's base damage is a joke, only the crit and healing profs will benifit, Agents, MAs, Doc's, Adv and Fixers will be invincible to all prof's sept NT'd who are getting new nukes that land with ease on Fixer's with GA.

People will say that Fixer's will be Trader meat, doubt it, even after you land Divest Skills (Advanced) and Plunder Skills (Advanced) you still hit fixer's rarely, Usually with a crit which help's but then the Fixer just grids out of the fight to keep his points. (pls! take insta-gid from fixers, its so irritating to have some one grid from a fight when beat) Btw, thats if u can land Divest/Plunder with the Fixer's Resist and GA bonus, if u dont u will never hit with Traders low AR w/o drains.
    Neophyte Louie "Jankkar" Strikz - 167 Evil Trader

As an MA, please halve crits. Up base damage some. pvp was just whoever had the best crit reliant weapon with the best scope.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12