Thread: Plz remove level restrictions for interesting stuff!!

Plz remove level restrictions for interesting stuff!!

Yes, cool stuff was implemented.......but....

-I can't wait to reach level 180 to wear my So8 set for my lvl 150 enf (sorry but i don't like camping tara all day long to have 0.5% chance to get dragon armor)

-I can't wait level 175 or 190 to wear Boosted/Augmented Hellspinner for my level 75 soldier

PLz remove/lower level restriction for nice stuff/nano lines (new soldiers buffs with insane reqs)

lol how your level 75 soldier gonna buff himself into 900ish AR ?
    Infamine 200 soljah

Originally posted by Infamine
    lol how your level 75 soldier gonna buff himself into 900ish AR ?
    Heh, yeah, good question. Only fixers and traders can do that at that level.

Things have insane req's to avoid people putting on insane weapons. (and other toys)

Originally posted by Coldstrike

Heh, yeah, good question. Only fixers and traders can do that at that level.
    Since when have fixers had an AR buff? and what fixer at that lvl would be stupid enough to even touch it with the tight ip?... hell I still havent touched it at a 134....
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

Angry

Level reqs added to non intersting stuff as well( Cloaking Devices ) Makes me wonder how long before everything in game becomes level restricted.

What makes absolutely no sense to me are the items that have a level requirement ABOVE their own ql! There are some nanos that are for example ql 45 but you cannot use them till lvl 50! Not to mention the fact that you can have the requirements to use them long before being lvl 50 but why not just make the item ql 50?

At lvl 45 I should be able to use all ql 45 or lower nanos if I have the skill!

(The numbers 45 and 50 are just examples)

If it makes you feel any better/worse:

I'll use the Fixer nanos cause Im a fixer and Id rather speak from what i know than try to make assumptions about another class.

top of the range examples given as they are the more extreme examples

the Long Hot is a ql 146 nano Cellular Crashcart lvl restricted to lvl 175 (others past the ql 70 have this problem)

the ql 162 NCU buff Sentient Viral Recoder needs lvl 195 (past ql 123 have this problem)

the SMG buff ql 156 Shower With Lead needs lvl 175 (past ql 73 same problem)

Im not saying there isnt a point to some of these arguments, just that we have had this argument with FC for awhile they basically responded with "its set this way cause of the uber shadowlands buffs" so while I am against the lvl restrictions I dont see them coming off any time soon.

The other point FC told us was the ql of the nano (so im also assuming this will apply to an item) doesnt mean thats when its supposed to be used (no I didnt like that argument either)
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

the level reqs are a bizarre double standard

The QL system of distinguishing items/nanos obviously was originally concieved of as an alternative to straight level reqs. It apparently has not worked as FC intended.

A bizarre point in fact:

ql 136 nano Grid Phase Accelerator
    req: SI 666 / TS 500
    I can cast this at lvl 134 (w TS expertise)

ql132 nano Grid Phase Accelerator (team)
    req: SI 662 / TS 494
    LEVEL REQ: 145

??? makes no sense

contrasted to preceding fixer speed buff

ql 113 Partial Grid Jump
    req: SI 559 / TS 399

ql 106 Partial Grid Jump (team)
    req: SI 548 / TS 392
    level req: 100

I could cast PGJ(team) at approx lvl 105 and PGJ and 108 (guessing)
    Auri Sacra Fames!

Specialone Clan Fixer RK-2
    Spatialone Clan Bureaucrat RK-2