Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who would win?

Originally posted by Lion Strimple
    Imbecile soldiers cant win against us, period! The ones that has what it takes has %50 chance.
    please explain how. or lets test, i am a lvl 200 soldier...

I miss on my reg shots 90% or more of the time, and my alpha is crappy because of your evades..

there is a 5% chance that aimed and FA will crit, and with Burst and fling.. maybe kill you.

please, i am an imbecile explain how? I get whooped by grey traders and fixers...

I fight at 75% def with 950 evade close combat and dodge ranged. 1060 attack rating. 5.5k AC's 7.3K HP's... 8% scope.. IEC nova and supernova for aimed. I do 10k FA/AImed 90% of the time on mobs.. but do 7oo ish on fixers with GA 2 or better.

I dont want soldiers to be the uber pvp class like they were over a year ago.. i just want a chance, period. instead of going into a fight with trader/doc/fixer/ma/enfo knowing 100% the outcome it would be nice to know i have to tools to maybe win.

and mass pvp, yeah were ok : ) but doesnt change anything.

Mass PvP = when the doctor, merchant or thief is being hit with all the enemy firepower, allowing the soldier to stay behind in relative safety taking some cheap shots on wounded enemies.

/me goes to clean the toilets.

A 150ish soldier just forced me to run with 1.2k Burst, 2k FA (no fling for some reason) then 950 crit. Mind you I have 5.4k hp...
    Ask Jaelina or something like that. She could lecture you.
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

Btw I am not stating that anyone is imbecile here. Just trying to tell that you have %50 chance, sometimes even more depending on the circumstances.

Yes we have HoT but the question is dont you as well? /shrug
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

hehe ok.. so a 150 soldier can almost beat you.. a lvl 2oo should be able to sometimes eh?

lets fight 10 times and see what the ratio is.. maybe tommorow.

Location MMD.

ME: Hello ICC Peackeeper can you tell me of any great fights you witnessed while guarding this point?
    ICC Peackeeper: Yes i just happend to watch how a lvl 178 Fixer got totaly owned by lvl 76 and 101 NT. He couldnt even touch them because they chainrooted him and nuked from out of range.

Location 2HO.

Me: Hello OT Bartender can you share some interesting moments you saw here during big battles.
    OT Bartender: Sure thing two days ago i happend to see a lvl 183 Master Surgeon getting so excited becasue she finaly got a kill.
    Me: Any other good storeis?
    OT Bartender: yes and i also saw a lvl 194 Trader going down under 3 seconds becasue 2 soldiers alpha him. And i also saw an 12k HP enforser getting wiped out before he even got into the range.

Location Clan Medical Department.
    Me: Hello ClanMed Head can you tell me why so few doctros pvp latly?
    ClanMed Head: Yes they are all upset becasue cant get any kills in PvP.
    Me: Why is so whiners on pvp forums say they are uber.
    ClanMed head: Not realy they have realy crapy damge and everyone especialy soldiers seems to outdamge them, so all they have left is runing around and anoying people with debuffs.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Damn it this isn't MEDIUM RARE.... send these poor soldiers back to culinary school.
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

Lmao Abid you know you would gangbang me sideways if you drained
    But those were the funniest 5hours i had since a very very very long time

/me go learn some more french cooking
    Infamine 200 soljah

Originally posted by Abid
    Damn it this isn't MEDIUM RARE.... send these poor soldiers back to culinary school.
    You got a problem with the food?

/me takes out her arsenal of the biggest guns known to man.

You hit Abid for 12 points of Fling Shot Damage
    You hit Abid for 92 points of Burst Damage
    You hit Abid for 53 points of Full Auto Damage

Ehehe, you had a fly there on your forehead. Sorry bout that.

/me picks up some dark lint and shows it to Abid, pretending it is a dead fly.

/me runs back to the kitchen to make Abid a new steak.

*steps on a broom lying on the floor, so that the broomstick smacks her right in the face*

You are hit for 10000 points of stick damage. Critical Hit!
    You died of weapon damage.

And .. uh.. where's the MP in all of this? The priest?

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

Originally posted by Xpie ♥ You
    And .. uh.. where's the MP in all of this? The priest?
    You mean in the "AO profession --> Fantasy Class" convertion? Hmm, I guess the MP would be the "Druid" class?

Originally posted by Coldstrike

You got a problem with the food?

/me takes out her arsenal of the biggest guns known to man.

You hit Abid for 12 points of Fling Shot Damage
    You hit Abid for 92 points of Burst Damage
    You hit Abid for 53 points of Full Auto Damage

Ehehe, you had a fly there on your forehead. Sorry bout that.

/me picks up some dark lint and shows it to Abid, pretending it is a dead fly.

/me runs back to the kitchen to make Abid a new steak.

*steps on a broom lying on the floor, so that the broomstick smacks her right in the face*

You are hit for 10000 points of stick damage. Critical Hit!
    You died of weapon damage.
    ROOFLES : P

the thing is, this is like the simpsons.. only Slightly.. off of what is reality.

Hehe Julia

In larger battles we can KS wounded people who havent had a chance to initiate combat against us or who are trying to run from the fight.

You know as well as I do that a soldier cannot kill you, and since we have no heals (to speak of) in the end, the doc will kill us. Docs are only uber in pvp when they get lucky with their crits. You are uber in one more respect, you are unkillable for a prof who relies solely on dmg.

I dont want anyone nerfed, I just want out of this damn kitchen!

(/me grumbles something about peeling the damn potatoes for Abid....)

Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

Originally posted by Whaambulance

Good points. I don't like fixers being called gods. GA is pretty nasty stuff true, evac is annoying as all get out especially when you finally are about to kill that smurf whos been drive-bying you for an hour *cough novalia*. But each prof has certain others they can/can't beat. As an NT it's not too hard to take down a ga fixer, the hots can be annoying, but unless they pack some serious damage (im not looking forward to new mannexs on fixers), it's not really a big deal.
    Haha I don't intend to "drive-by" anyone its just that every time I jump into your arena I am faced with 3-5 people on my ass. And If a Fixer doesn't start the fight with the NT then we more or less have NO chance... especially when the NT has level advantage. That's been my personal experience so far.

The evac and return strat is useful to me because obviously it keeps me alive and usually it weeds out the impatient Omni healers that heal the people I fight. The healers finally leave and I can get back to fight that target .

Unfortunately the Omni arena is a bit skewed in favor of the Home team but I always come by to say hello.

And please stop the nasty tells every time. It's only a game

Sad...

I think i can remember 3 other time when Nothinman complains in the same way; Yeah they are funny but they are getting redundant. This game isnt realistic; everyone wants to be good in pvp so SOLDIERS ARENT GONNA BE THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN.
    Grip it.
    Famousduck - 220/22 Soldier
    Mechaduck - 220/8 Engineer
    Dubiousduck - 185/2 Doctor
    Oomstamp - 74/7 Twink Soldier
    Johnelway - 49/5 Twink Soldier

Originally posted by besheba
    lol rember this?

" excuse me sir, but i dont see what good a knife is in a nuke fight...sir"

"put your hand on that wall......put your hand on that wall trooper"

/whhhhht schmack

"owowowowoow"

"the enemy cant push the button ith their hand is disabled"

my fav movie btw
    Starship Troopers
    WWYD - What would YODA do?
    Fluxlee - Martial Artist
    DeltaFlux - Bureaucrat
    I'm A: Chaotic Good Drow Fighter Ranger - Follower Of The Spider Goddess Lloth
    Ultimate Techno!
    "And the dragon comes in the NIIIIIIIiIIIIIIIiIIIGGH"
    Strong Bad Action Figure!
    From a scale of one to awesome , I'm SUPER GREAT!!
    March forward! Not backward, upward, not forward and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!!
    Veteran of a thousand Psychic Wars
    Powerflux - Future pilot of a Galaxy-Class Drop ship

Is it bad that Im starting to find reading the forums more fun than the game?

Best work on my postin title

Re: Sad...

Originally posted by Drysack
    I think i can remember 3 other time when Nothinman complains in the same way; Yeah they are funny but they are getting redundant. This game isnt realistic; everyone wants to be good in pvp so SOLDIERS ARENT GONNA BE THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN.
    Grip it.
    Not sure what you are on about...

Nothins complaint , his joke or the general joke....soldiers. Just now about the only thing we do well is peel potatoes.
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

Don't forget, when you get tired of being beaten up by a stick, go look at http://www.stickdeath.com to lighten your mood.

hehe if I outright say that soldiers suck and this game is retarted im met with flames to end the universe this way some people find it mildy funny.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast