Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who would win?

Who would win?

just curious...

Guy with a Stick Vs guy with a Nuclear powered assault Cannon designed to Rip through Hull plating on space ships?

thanks for any input!

Well, everyone knows that the Nuclear powered assault Cannon designed to Rip through Hull plating on space ships would be too crit reliant to kill the guy with sticks. And also, you can not fire a Nuclear powered assault Cannon designed to Rip through Hull plating on space ships while running, but sticks can be swinged while running.

ok ok... i concede that a guy with a stick could kill a Guy with a Nuclear powered assault cannon designed to rip through hull plating on space ships.

Here was a recent scenerio that played out at the omni-pol command barracks today.

Me: Excuse me, sir.. The troops are getting slaughtered out there, buy theives merchants and doctors, is there anything you can do?

Omni pol Commander: I'm sorry son, but the authority's are putting all thier resources into the new army... omni pol will be run by the secratery's doctors and theives now.

Me: darn sir, that is dissapointing and disheartening to hear.. what will the 10 000 + Highly trained soldier troops do now?

Omni Pol commander: Half of you will clean the washrooms with toothbrushes, the other half will cook food for the doctors traders and fixers before battle.

Me: ok.... are there at least any new weapons in the pipeline before these changes go into effect?

Omni Pol Commander: Well there was, but they were scrapped. we have put our resources into developing superior weapons for Fixers.. as they were complaining about the time it took for them to solo lvl 300 mobs.

./me goes to clean the toilets.
    Last edited by Nothinman; Nov 2nd, 2002 at 09:17:32.

A Nuclear powered assault Cannon designed to Rip through Hull plating on space ships is found to be weaker than a stick or a common lead pipe.. Guess that says a little about the Hull plating on space ships. I don't want to travel in one of those ships.

lmao you forgot the ncu hacker interface tho

/me goes to cook some food
    Infamine 200 soljah

lmao :d
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Wot Caol ur on the forums ? Answer my tells ffs ~

/me asks the shopkeeper next to me if he want more salt
    Infamine 200 soljah

So the thief, the cleric, the merchant and the bard can all go toe to toe with the fighter and win 9/10 times in this game.

What AO class is the bard? I don't know.

/me goes to clean the barracks.

Yea FC should nerf all the support proff and make them suck at pvp. Seriously tho, I beleive theres something wrong when a lv 140 fixer can beat a lv 200 Sol. And when a lv 200 enforcer is almost harmless against a lv 150 doc. But why should any of them be better than the other? Cause they were designed to support the Warriors? Sorry but no, im not here to be your pet or healer. I have to admit a specific proffession got it all and we all know which one it is(its not engi).

Better questio Who would win Stick man or Mike Ditcka....
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Of course... Mike!

/me goes and make some scambled eggs.
    Rolled
    Coathanger
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

Remember how fun the first week of NW was?

CC is teh devil!

Unhappy

After they nerf half my equipment in next patch withought given out any IPR ill go help you clean the toilets Nothing :-P

Originally posted by Insida
    Yea FC should nerf all the support proff and make them suck at pvp. Seriously tho, I beleive theres something wrong when a lv 140 fixer can beat a lv 200 Sol. And when a lv 200 enforcer is almost harmless against a lv 150 doc. But why should any of them be better than the other? Cause they were designed to support the Warriors? Sorry but no, im not here to be your pet or healer. I have to admit a specific proffession got it all and we all know which one it is(its not engi).
    Of course I don't want anyone nerfed at all, just want my class boosted abit as well as others...

this argument has played out 1000 times already and it will never end.

I as a Soldier, the definition of a combat oriented pvp class, would just like to STAND A chance against some of the other proffessions who were not designed to be the best.

Just take a look for a second.

Traders have wrangles, roots.. calms... lotsa cool stuff, and do mroe dmg then a soldier.

Fixers have Hots, speed. Fixer grid. Evacs, Grid armour (well a growing Number) they can outtank a soldier even w/out GA. and they do more damage then a soldier.

Doctor can't do more damage then a soldier but has some tools to work with, we all know the outome tho : )

What Do soldiers have to make them interesting?

we have.. damage that is crappy compared to 80% of the other classes

our TMS is usefull 1% of the time, and makes us sitting ducks the other 99%

we are designed to have good offence and half decent defence.. not be the best at either.. unfortunatly we suck at both and have nothing to make up for it.

heres what sorta set off this post.

posted by Sbje

Lol!
    http://auno.org/ao/dmg.php?t=ag&name...e=1178&clip=20
    vs

http://auno.org/ao/dmg.php?t=ag&name...=1000&clip=200

Lower attack and Manex still owns it.
    /me goes and blitz's a Manex.
    Who needs an AR? :P

Ill stop whining now : P just in a whiny mood today.
    Last edited by Nothinman; Nov 2nd, 2002 at 19:33:57.

lol rember this?

" excuse me sir, but i dont see what good a knife is in a nuke fight...sir"

"put your hand on that wall......put your hand on that wall trooper"

/whhhhht schmack

"owowowowoow"

"the enemy cant push the button ith their hand is disabled"

my fav movie btw
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

Yea I agree about the Fixer vs Soldier is quite ridiculous. If a soldier had a weapon with alot of alphas that refresh quickly, they would able to beat smurfs. The problem with Sol now is that they either use a River6 or a Hell Spinner, both are very ineffective VS smurfs. Look at Enforcers using the pipe combo, they make us bleed! Why? Two things, their reflect and the 3 special that refresh every 20sec or less. Enforcers would alway beat us if we didnt had our speed and roots. I cant tank an enforcer, I have to run or he will kill me. What you need to do is find a gun that has alot of alphas that refresh quickly and some tactics. Another thing that most Sol do when they fight fixers is using TMS when they are getting low in HP. Thats such a deathtrap. When I see a sol casting his TMS, I root him, get out of his range and let my hots heal me. When I see the Sol moving, I know his TMS is off and I finish him off. You guys have very good chance in mass pvp since TMS allow you to charge and fight ppl and take almost no damage. Lets no talk about the traders and doc, those 2 proff are the nemesis of everyone.

Originally posted by besheba
    lol rember this?

" excuse me sir, but i dont see what good a knife is in a nuke fight...sir"

"put your hand on that wall......put your hand on that wall trooper"

/whhhhht schmack

"owowowowoow"

"the enemy cant push the button ith their hand is disabled"

my fav movie btw
    The book was much better. Not that Verhoven didn't put enough parody in the post-facist idealism of the book, but the acting and the lack of "Battle Dress" in the flick kind of blew it for me. Guess they blew their wod on the bugs.

Imbecile soldiers cant win against us, period! The ones that has what it takes has %50 chance.
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

Originally posted by Lion Strimple
    Imbecile soldiers cant win against us, period! The ones that has what it takes has %50 chance.
    .. of making it to the zone

Originally posted by Insida
    Yea I agree about the Fixer vs Soldier is quite ridiculous. If a soldier had a weapon with alot of alphas that refresh quickly, they would able to beat smurfs. The problem with Sol now is that they either use a River6 or a Hell Spinner, both are very ineffective VS smurfs. Look at Enforcers using the pipe combo, they make us bleed! Why? Two things, their reflect and the 3 special that refresh every 20sec or less. Enforcers would alway beat us if we didnt had our speed and roots. I cant tank an enforcer, I have to run or he will kill me. What you need to do is find a gun that has alot of alphas that refresh quickly and some tactics. Another thing that most Sol do when they fight fixers is using TMS when they are getting low in HP. Thats such a deathtrap. When I see a sol casting his TMS, I root him, get out of his range and let my hots heal me. When I see the Sol moving, I know his TMS is off and I finish him off. You guys have very good chance in mass pvp since TMS allow you to charge and fight ppl and take almost no damage. Lets no talk about the traders and doc, those 2 proff are the nemesis of everyone.
    Good points. I don't like fixers being called gods. GA is pretty nasty stuff true, evac is annoying as all get out especially when you finally are about to kill that smurf whos been drive-bying you for an hour *cough novalia*. But each prof has certain others they can/can't beat. As an NT it's not too hard to take down a ga fixer, the hots can be annoying, but unless they pack some serious damage (im not looking forward to new mannexs on fixers), it's not really a big deal. But as Insida said and I agree docs and traders end up being the bane of every other profession, except traders own docs and trader dont fight other traders except in mass pvp.

Not much can be done about it, to each class their own advantages. Now soldiers.. yeah they are kinda gimpy, some soldiers really shine in pvp, infamine rapes me sideways when we play around, but for the most part soldiers just can't keep going relying on a lucky alpha, especially vs classes who can sustain a long fight (mas, traders, docs, fixers).

Nothin' your first post made me laugh hard cause its so true

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast