Thread: 2 Graphic bugs on items - White Sac and Shades of Lucubration

Exclamation 2 Graphic bugs on items - White Sac and Shades of Lucubration

I've noticed that when you equip the White Sac, it really messes up your character's face. I mean, this thing makes you totally ugly. I feel sorry for those female characters that wear this and that their face looks almost like an Atrox's face

The second is with the Shades of Lucubration. When I equip these, it looks like I have 2 other pairs of glasses on that are sticking out the side of my head!! It just looks wierd.

Anyone else notice a graphic bug on these two items?
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

*bump*
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

Hi Vital

Yes i noticed this with the sack, i actually wanted to use this but the graphic bug put me off :/

I've seen and reported both these bugs several months ago, as I'm sure others have done as well, but it's not fixed yet.
    Katelin "Elasii" McCovery

Elizabet "Elizabetha" Suitt (retired soldier)

Division 9 R.S.G.E

Re: 2 Graphic bugs on items - White Sac and Shades of Lucubration

Originally posted by Shodan
    I've noticed that when you equip the White Sac, it really messes up your character's face. I mean, this thing makes you totally ugly. I feel sorry for those female characters that wear this and that their face looks almost like an Atrox's face

The second is with the Shades of Lucubration. When I equip these, it looks like I have 2 other pairs of glasses on that are sticking out the side of my head!! It just looks wierd.

Anyone else notice a graphic bug on these two items?
    Personally I think the shades should be pink and neon green and have big goofy circular frames and a big "L" in the center of each frame. They should look as hideous as possible, since the folks who have them obviously are only concerned with uberness and not roleplaying in any sense.

Similar changes need to be made for all uber items that don't have a roleplaying reason to own them. They've already made a great step with the "Gaily Painted Hood," but they have much further to go before they're done.

Oh, and Shodan, your avatar should be a nanomage. Anything else is an insult to Looking Glass Studios.