Thread: pretty please make the boss mobs non aggro

Thumbs down pretty please make the boss mobs non aggro

i have asked for this once before and since it happened again have to ask for it once more because it really annoys me.

why did you put boss mobs randomly across the mob?

like right in front of mission exit and entry points?

why do they then aggro and wipe out a team when they are trying to do a mission there or heading home from one?

why was this patch the yalm love patch par excellence?

if you do not think about where you put the uber gods (excuse me boss mobs) then at least make those in the new to mid level zones non aggro!
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

So people dont' have a chance to line up all nice and orderly and handle the boss real easy like.

i would agree to this if they got anything

worthwhile. you know if the loot table was changed so they do not spawn high ql plaststeel and such crap 80% of the time. killing a boss mob should be an accomplishment and not a nuisance.

anyway, i am talking the level range of say 30-80 or so where not every player has yalms for every toon (my fault for filling 2 accounts with 16 toons - argh i have no life).

i am not talking deep artery valley, i am talking newland desert, varmint woods - those places.

my point is that it is hard enough getting a team together and finding a semi close mission location at these levels already.

killing off the whole team because some boss mob spawned there is not really helping. would it have been so hard to use the 3 months it took til this patch hit to think a minute about where you place the mobs or at least tone down their aggro?

gone now. byebye.

Maybe the extra xp from outdoor mobs will mean something :P

Who knows, doubt it though.

yeah, remains to be seen.

still it annoys me to no end.

i no longer take missions into half of the supposed zones now because i run the risk of meeting one of these stupid boss mobs.

what exactly was the reason of expanding the whompa network again when you cant go anywhere?

gone now. byebye.

You mean you take missions out side of Broken Shores?

Smile mea culpa my lowbies suck.

i try very hard to roll em with my 42 pistolera advent but they dont show up :P

gone now. byebye.

One thing I like about playing my role-playing crat alt is the fact that we take missions all over the place. Nice change.

that is my point

i like to travel around a bit since "home" (now that is an ironic name for a mission location if there ever was one) comes soon enough.

this is why i am angry as hell because i do not have to convince people to group and head out with me but also try to get safely to a mission in a zone where the stuff running around is GREY to me but some RED boss is out, camping n00bs for laughs or whatever they get out of hammering pathetic lowbies. argh!

gone now. byebye.