Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A whole lot of moaning..the same..

They are facts.....

Also meligant ...You are so ignorant, not oln yhave i Many times said Im a solitus...but I have a solitus under my name on each post.

Beams = trox only.

LOL this is what..the 5th? 6th time I have proven someone wrong?

Guys give it up Im so winning.

You keep calling people ignorant cloud!

Wasnt it one of your whiney posts that you said rage didnt work.

Oh yeah, you were ignorant of the effect of absorption shields on rage.

hmmmm.....

Name calling will make this really ugly man, all I want you to do is keep your pie hole shut and quit whining like AoD
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

I didn know about that bug or maybe it was intended but I never knew.
    Doh.

If your an enforcer and not an atrox then that is your fault not mine.

And for the record, I didn't care what your race was because I wasn't giving you advice.

That about rounds up my feelings on your whine.

i wish they would get rid of the delta on tank... senpai coats are ugly

i mean whats the point of tank if you can use senpai and not get a penalty? im not saying nerf senpai( eat it FC dont you dare)

Re: A whole lot of moaning..the same..

Originally posted by Cloudeh

MP.
    The only nerf they needs is for thier heal pet having the ability NOT to heal themselves.
    I was whacking a green MP pets for 1k + dmg and damn it would not go down.
    Whilst that I had a MP hitting me and a Attack pet hitting me.
    too many thing, arg.

It would make it fair/
    Even the mp that i fought 3 times agreed.
    She was lvl 85 ish and im lvl 110

Whats going on?
    They are all green, ql 200 hammer, I did mongo..i had an absorb shield, and i did challenger.
    I was a simple..stand and die situation.
    our pets are clumsy and take awhile to switch from target to target...if you think they are godly..think again.

Re: Re: A whole lot of moaning..the same..

Originally posted by KlngArthur

our pets are clumsy and take awhile to switch from target to target...if you think they are godly..think again.
    well they are pretty godly man, they dont switch targets until they have fully healed the target, that is a fact, but they heal pretty quick too heehee, that is a fact too.

I think that meta's at high levels are one of the only soloable classes, so instead of talking about nerfing them they should talk about how to raise the bar on other classes to meet that same level

just my 2 creds.

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

And I dont play a 55 mp, ofcourse I dont.

Meligant.

If your an enforcer and not an atrox then that is your fault not mine

Do you not mean IF your a Solitus enf and not a Atrox enf its your fault.

Also, This char is my first char...Im not like some of you that can be be bothered or have the time to level up again.

Heck 6 months ago did you see every atrox with a hammer/beam?

I didnt.

You didnt see many yals on early days either....same with tanks etc etc etc blah blah blaaaah.

Yes it my fualt but how was I to know?

Heck 6 months ago did you see every atrox with a hammer/beam?
    I did, and look at me now *hammer/beam enforcer*

And I chose atrox for one reason and one reason only

.... hit points.

Rerolling aint that bad man, you should try it (I did, with a few classes, some not even mentioned in my sig).

If you go enforcer again you will not make mistakes, if they give me an IP wipe I think I will get back 200-300k ip's and my god will I rock with those MAXED OUT EVADES.

Most fun in the game is low levels, killing that blood red mob solo and seeing your exp bar move up about 1/6 of the way LOL.

ROFLOL

OMG I just ROFLed from reading all this.

And none told Cloudeh to attack the MP, not the pets ?
    Ahahahahahahahahahahah.

Along the same lines : use nano recharge kits in fights to cast more mongos. And if you are rooted cancel layered protection nanos or your Rage won't break the root.
    Last edited by Unexpected; Jan 15th, 2002 at 17:29:45.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12