Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woot! We did it :D

Woot! We did it :D

14.6 Patch notes:

PvP changes

PvP score calculation now works correctly for teamed individuals. Either combatant being in a team has no effect on the PvP rating changes.

W00t! We did it Nothinman, we did it!
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

can you still get points off people in teams?

yes no more "uber high titled pvpers" leeching those last few points using the team bug, then gettin a kill in 2ho and calling it legit : )

im glad our suspensions were not in vain.

By sound of that then, if you are alone, and kill someone who's teamed.. you don't gain any points and they lose none?
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

Re: Woot! We did it :D

14.6 Patch notes:

PvP changes

PvP score calculation now works correctly for teamed individuals. Either combatant being in a team has no effect on the PvP rating changes.
    Are they trying to say PvP scoring works whether you're in a team or not in a team?

I can't tell you how team pvp works atm.. because its an exploit : / techically

hmm...
    So tell me what your interpretation of the patch means. I just don't understand what they are saying. And then send me a PM to tell me how it works.

all i know is that the patch means u can no longer use an "extremely easy" method of using teams in pvp to gain free title points as me and caol did to gain master pvp titles.

master nothinman...

Could someone show me the link to this info pls.
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

Re: Woot! We did it :D

Originally posted by Wo "Caol" Wha-Ha!
    14.6 Patch notes:

PvP changes

W00t! We did it Nothinman, we did it!
    THANK YOU CAOL/NOTHINGMAN! no really, uh I think.

Arrow More stuff

We are introducing grenades as throwing weapons. These can be used simultaneously with other weapons - for increased damage output.
    Now everyone can AoE for fun...if they blow IP.

Changed the recharge time of the Total Mirror Shield nano line from 20 sec to 5 sec.
    Soldiers swap much faster in TMS.

The size of the target's health bar will reflect how many hit points the target has in total. More hit points will lead to a wider health bar.
    I think this also means you'll actually be able to tell when you're hurting people, not just at the end.

A time back we halved the damage output of nanos and weapons in pvp. We realise there is still some more to be done in this area, as PvP fights are still way, way too quick. Thus we have halved the chance of you getting a critical in PvP. This will shift the balance in disfavour of the professions having a high critical chance, basically the Agent and the Martial Artists. Our mission statement is still to push, push and push the PvP balance towards longer lasting fights - that include more tactical skill! Today the only skill needed is getting the highest damage weapon and the highest critical chance... This is not what we want.
    Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig change.

We have improved the feedback regarding the state of the hostile nano programs you have running on your enemies. You will now get a message when your hostile nano has expired on your target
    Lol, aoe roots already completely clear my chat buffer in the box room. Now they will clear it a second time.

There was a maximum range limit on how far you could be from another player, and still be able to hide from him. The old range was 7 meters, we have now increased it to 40.
    Kinda confused...does this make it easier or harder to sneak or detect?

We have fixed a problem with the synchronisation between server and client. It would sometimes cause special attacks to appear like they were ready before they actually were.
    So when your alpha is back...its REALLY back.

Fixed a client bug that would make you unable to press buttons if your frame rate was low (around 3 fps or less).
    Heh do I have to explain that one?

Fixers will no longer be hit by their own damage shield when using cluster bullets.
    Maybe traders will stop getting hit by theirs when they use single heals.

Loot windows will now close properly when you zone.
    Now when people LD, they won't ruin the loot for everyone else. Ninjas will be easier to catch with no more LD excuse.

DOTs will now do correct damage in PVP.
    Um docs...lol

Fixed different locations on Rubi-Ka where players could get stuck.
    Box room stairs are probably not one of them

BTW, this team change means you f***ing title whores can stop leaving my team after you get your damn buffs.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Merc is the best

Grenades will be AOE?
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Dunno...but shouldn't they?

Otherwise might as well call them flaming rocks.

"PvP score calculation now works correctly for teamed individuals. Either combatant being in a team has no effect on the PvP rating changes."

You get same PvP points for killing a dude in team, even if you're not in team. I.e if you are teamed or not just doesn't count.

Anyways, this just goes to show that all the people who said nothinman and me wouldn't get funcom eyes up and fix this, were wrong. now, a worldwide title clearance would be in order.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

So when are you getting your in game last name changed to Wha-Ha?

Originally posted by Mercatura
    Dunno...but shouldn't they?

Otherwise might as well call them flaming rocks.
    Grenade launchers are not AOE, guess they are flaming rock launchers... or really really weak grenade launchers...
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Oh well. Would've been fun.

Originally posted by Coldstrike
    So when are you getting your in game last name changed to Wha-Ha?
    I'm not. It's kind of a Halloween touch. Should be changed by now, but I'm a lil slow.
    Pfft!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast