Thread: Omg!

Omg!

I just read the preliminary's, and I must say it's an impressive list!

WooT!

If 14.6 does all the notes say it does, I'd say you've done a very good job! (although, I'm abit shocked that some of the things hasn't been fixed before....)

Anyway..... looking forward to it when it hits live!

Indeed! Looks to be a fantastic patch! Any ETA?
    Rk1- Sol Epsilon3

-Gameover Man
    -Summoned, I come. I take the place which has been Prepared for me. I am grey, I stand between the candle and the star. We are grey, we stand between the darknes, and the light.

Wow, that *is* quite nice.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Great patch!!!

Good job Funcom!!!
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

yes I also was impressed by the amount of stuff listed and the fact that they fixed so many anoying bugs
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

All I can say is "WOW! About time on most of that list"

I"m still leary about the mobs with pets, unless they are definetely limited to 1 pet each. Good for the newbies that the casters <lvl 10 don't get pets.
    Deagnor 204 Solitus Fixer (Omni) Director of R.U.R.
    ---*** Other RuRians ***---
    83 Opti Pistol Advent Motafrancis | Ovnor 161 Solitus Engineer
    117 Nanomage NT Knightweaver | DiceSlice 83 Opti 1HE Advent
    145 NanoMage MP Miner49 | Mohelunz 69 Solitus Doc
    141 Atrox Enf Cluedozer | Icewrench 63 Opti Fixer
    Icelo 57 Opti Keeper
    Sig updated Sept 2, 2008

Originally posted by speardancer
    All I can say is "WOW! About time on most of that list"

I"m still leary about the mobs with pets, unless they are definetely limited to 1 pet each. Good for the newbies that the casters <lvl 10 don't get pets.
    Regular mission mobs <lvl10 don't have pets..........but the mission bosses *do*.......or at least, DID a couple weeks ago when I played. Also, Neutral NPC's in missions are(were) non-aggro.
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

What happened to ninjas loot being announced when in teams?

haha, god damn. the bonehammer is fewkin' uber! and that bonecrush nanoprogram it casts. boyah! I'll even use it at lvl185

anyways, the list is .. OMG
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Originally posted by Piercingevil
    Was all present and correct in 14.6.0.2, haven't teamed yet with 14.6.0.3 so can't say, but doubt its gone...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Thumbs up

Alot of good bug fixes.

Good Job FC !

Main Khaitlene - Omni Keeper - RK1
    Khaitlsmule - Omni Engie - RK1
    Galaxia - Retired NT - RIP

Proud Member of the Obsidian Order. We're recruiting!

At present Mission Bosses have Pets under lvl10

Not sure about Team missions, but Im talking the 'Locate Guy' missions. He is almost always a Bureaucrat.

Hopefully this will be fixed since this will happen even at lvl 1.

Originally posted by Piercingevil
    -Preliminary- .. not final
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Talking

/me does the happy bugfix dance

Yeah, I really like as they fixed a lot of stuff. They didn't manage to fix everything but they are only human. So very good job funcom.