Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Destroying every outside buffs whiners in one argument

It seems to be a global thing.
    So if Mob/player X has 5021 HP, his bar is X distance long. If he gets essence it gets longer.

However, the difference is SO MINUTE that it's almost unnoticable. (Buffing myself on test with Behemoth, Mongo Crush, Coruscating screen, makes only a slight difference to the length of my bar, even though it's 3800 HP or so)
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Wink :p

doesn't matter if I'm outside buffed, I'm gonna gank you with some friends anyways!!!!!
    its me !!!

|
    there is NO SELF BUFF DUEL unless u can do what is stated in the post
    |
    the expression "self buffed" at arena is commonly understood and doesnt requires etymological or scientific research to be understood.
    Niraxtc

100% killer 33% achiever 33% socializer 33% explorer

Is a NT whit mochams selfbufft?
    its a buff to use your weapon the same way Wrangels helps you use your gun
    w00p w00p!!

it is time to bring this up again

i am sick and tired of peeps crying about this

a guy opens up on me with a 600 burst in pvp at level 43

and when i start spanking him he runs and cries OUTSIDE buffed cause i am running a hot and others jump in on me

guess what U CAN NOT HIT THAT HI with a self buffed gun at that level so you are not SELF BUFFFFFFFFFED

no wonder he is rookie he wants every one to drop all thier outside buffs but yet he keeps one forever the one that git his gun on

and all those with ahmmers too

LOL you guys realy are freaking morons
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

LOL, I like your justification for getting outside buffed in PvP... but it kinda stinks.

I don't ever remember using a HoT or HE to equip anything, ever. Sure I get buffs to equip stuff, but after getting gear on I cancel them again.

You can't justify getting a HoT, HE or Essence before a duel simply because Player X got a buff to equip a piece of armour. Sorry, you are just plain wrong.

As far as I'm concerned duels in the arena should be fought with only your own buffs running. People get buffed to equip items all the time, are you really going to suggest they stop? I don't think so.

As for me being too lazy/ignorant to get buffs before a duel? Well, if that's the way you want to look at it, then I pity you.

This post is dedicated to Deskclerk. A lovely little ganking, outside buffed crat who tried to justify himself to my fixer by quoting this thread. Well, nice try, but I'm still not convinced. I particularly liked the little display where you un-equipped your gun in front of me & re-equipped it as if to assure me that you having an Essence & HoT was Ok, because your gun was self equipped. The irony is quite astounding.
    Nemesi5 - 220 Agent

Daktar1 - 215 Doctor

Originally posted by Nemesi5
    LOL, I like your justification for getting outside buffed in PvP... but it kinda stinks.

I don't ever remember using a HoT or HE to equip anything, ever. Sure I get buffs to equip stuff, but after getting gear on I cancel them again.

You can't justify getting a HoT, HE or Essence before a duel simply because Player X got a buff to equip a piece of armour. Sorry, you are just plain wrong.

As far as I'm concerned duels in the arena should be fought with only your own buffs running. People get buffed to equip items all the time, are you really going to suggest they stop? I don't think so.

As for me being too lazy/ignorant to get buffs before a duel? Well, if that's the way you want to look at it, then I pity you.

This post is dedicated to Deskclerk. A lovely little ganking, outside buffed crat who tried to justify himself to my fixer by quoting this thread. Well, nice try, but I'm still not convinced. I particularly liked the little display where you un-equipped your gun in front of me & re-equipped it as if to assure me that you having an Essence & HoT was Ok, because your gun was self equipped. The irony is quite astounding.

"this nullifies every and all advantages that one breed may have over another to equip a better ncu at a lower level, why have the ncu you wont need it. so this just takes away the proffs with green complit and high intels basic natural ability to do better.

so what will you say now?>

" ok to be fair you can only raise your bodydeveoplment and other green skills to match me not raising mine. send me a current screen shot of all your skills so i know your not using a breed/profession advantage"..."cause my advantage for shoty hp is to have a better ability to equip ncu and since i can only self buff i am full at 30 ncu"

did u forget this part of the argument?

i guess so

BTW I AM DESKCLERK i do not hide behi9nd an alt

besides i never claimed to be non outside buffed nor will i

if you are too stupid to get buffed thats ur fault

i am not too worried tho i will be pasisng all the old twinks who got all thier crap on before nerfs and stay low ill be up with people who are leveling and constantly changing equipment so they will no longer be as uber

like a level 10 with 300 ncu and ql 200 gun cause even 25% of a 200 gun is pretty damn uber at 36
    Last edited by besheba; Dec 11th, 2002 at 01:01:49.
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

Originally posted by besheba

"this nullifies every and all advantages that one breed may have over another to equip a better ncu at a lower level, why have the ncu you wont need it. so this just takes away the proffs with green complit and high intels basic natural ability to do better.

so what will you say now?>

" ok to be fair you can only raise your bodydeveoplment and other green skills to match me not raising mine. send me a current screen shot of all your skills so i know your not using a breed/profession advantage"..."cause my advantage for shoty hp is to have a better ability to equip ncu and since i can only self buff i am full at 30 ncu"

did u forget this part of the argument?

i guess so
    Not really, I just picked the points that I thought were pertinent to your little display at the arena. ( Yes, I kinda guessed you were Deskclerk )

I fail to see your point about NCUs, I'm guessing you are referring to the army of little twinks out there who made use of the NCU sploit & have 392 NCU, or whatever they have. This doesn't apply to Sparky, however, or any of my toons. I started playing the game after that little bug was wiped out.

BTW I AM DESKCLERK i do not hide behi9nd an alt
    /tell Helpbot whois Deskclerk
    /tell Helpbot whois Besheba
    Hmmm, both in the same guild, huh?
    /me puts 2 & 2 together

if you are too stupid to get buffed thats ur fault
    Please read previous post.

i am not too worried tho i will be pasisng all the old twinks who got all thier crap on before nerfs and stay low ill be up with people who are leveling and constantly changing equipment so they will no longer be as uber

like a level 10 with 300 ncu and ql 200 gun cause even 25% of a 200 gun is pretty damn uber at 36
    I guess this bit is what you editted out, it appeared in my quote box however.

Good luck with the levelling
    Nemesi5 - 220 Agent

Daktar1 - 215 Doctor

Not really, I just picked the points that I thought were pertinent to your little display at the arena. ( Yes, I kinda guessed you were Deskclerk )

I fail to see your point about NCUs, I'm guessing you are referring to the army of little twinks out there who made use of the NCU sploit & have 392 NCU, or whatever they have. This doesn't apply to Sparky, however, or any of my toons. I started playing the game after that little bug was wiped out.

no i am refering to my green complit skills

are u suguesting that that is not to be used?

to where i can get 247 ncu at 36 legitamtely (with fixxer buff)

self buffs from crat = ummmm NONE

no wonder a fixer wants every one to be self buffed

stop being a newb raise ur complit spend the ip change some implants and fight the way the game is intended WITH BUFFS

and stop preasuring the newbs who know no better to duel self buffed beacuse as my post points out

UNLESS U CAN SELF EQUIP EVERYTHING u are not self buffed
    can u still answer that one?

no i am refering to my green complit skills

are u suguesting that that is not to be used?
    Of course not, but just because you have heaps of NCU it doesn't necessarilly mean you must use them in a duel. Filling up NCU with outside buffs just because you have them isn't really a valid excuse.

no wonder a fixer wants every one to be self buffed
    It's nothing to do with being a fixer, more to do with liking a fair fight.

stop being a newb raise ur complit spend the ip change some implants and fight the way the game is intended WITH BUFFS

and stop preasuring the newbs who know no better to duel self buffed beacuse as my post points out
    Your assumption that I'm a newb fascinates me. Liking a fair fight = newb? Explain.

UNLESS U CAN SELF EQUIP EVERYTHING u are not self buffed
    I think Nirax covered this one pretty well. Everyone understands what the term 'self buffed' means, in the context of an arena duel.
    Nemesi5 - 220 Agent

Daktar1 - 215 Doctor

I think Nirax covered this one pretty well. Everyone understands what the term 'self buffed' means, in the context of an arena duel.
    no they missue a term

and i will state it once more if everything you have on is not self equipable the u indeed have an outside buff.

its a buff that lasts till u take that peice of equipment off

why u can not see that point is beyond me

hehe

Funny, I dont PvP often but if I did I sure as hell would not go into a fight without outside buffs.... Buffs are just that, buffs, if you chose to not use em, well, its your funeral...

no they missue a term

and i will state it once more if everything you have on is not self equipable the u indeed have an outside buff.

its a buff that lasts till u take that peice of equipment off

why u can not see that point is beyond me
    You seem to be confusing the term 'self buffed' with the term 'self equipped'. Noone ever asks for a self equipped duel, as they understand that people get buffed into equipment/armour.

You state laziness as a reason for not getting outside buffs. Hell, I spent a fair amount of time & effort getting the best possible implants & equipment for my fixer, so that I could go into a fight in the knowledge that I had a reasonable chance of winning against someone else. Now you are telling me that the time I spent was a waste & I should just get outside buffs to help me win? Who is tha lazier of the two?

Again, I'll make this point for you. Everyone understands what the term self buffed means, in the context of an arena duel.
    Nemesi5 - 220 Agent

Daktar1 - 215 Doctor

Hello i can take out all my gear and put it back all alone will you duel me now ?
    If yes we'll meet in whine
    Infamine 200 soljah

LoL!

First she calls us morons, and then expect us to treat her with R E S P E C T...

Hey => Go **** yourself you stupid gimp!

Dont have to take **** from you...

/ignore

**** this is sheer Genius Besheba
    **It doesnt matter if a lvl 12 gets the best HOT in the game does it** ??? that doesnt unbalance anything does it ??? lol
    **Its ok for a MP to use rrfe/hot/ess and still be healed by there pet** ??? That doesnt unbalance anything does it ??? lol
    **Its ok for Traders to cast there debuffs with mochams which totally blows away any use of NR** ???
    **Its ok For Docs to use HE/JOBE** cuz everyone knows thats not unbalancing ROFL Good post

I think you are taking this a bit to the extreme.

When people ask for a "self buffed" duel NO one is talking about the buffs you used to GET your equipment on. They are talking about stuff you hav in your NCU right that second, that you cannot cast, or, your professions cant cast. You know exactly what "dual self buffed" means. Dont play dumb. I know your much smarter than that.

BTW. I can self equip everything I wear except my rifle. It is 100% impossible for a nanomage doc to self equip a ql200 X3 under any circumstance.

Regardless, you know what self buff means.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

read the post again

there is NO SELF BUFF DUEL unless u can do what is stated in the post

all that equipment and weapons buffed on = no self buff

As I stated earlier, I know you are smarter than this.

So lets define Self Buffed, and lets define self equiped.

Self Buffed. = ONLY your OWN nanos running that YOU can cast ON YOUR OWN with no outside help running in your NCU

Self Equiped = Any piece of equipment that you can put on by yourself with out any help from others.

This is NOT the same thing.
    Last edited by Turin; Dec 11th, 2002 at 15:33:11.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Angry hmm

Unless the person you are dueling knows you are outside buffed then you are a cheap, sad, cheater. If thats the only way that you can win then pvp is not for you.

mmm.... I kinda with besheba here....I wonder how many MAs say they are self buffed when they have masteries, infuses or mochams running to "self buff" their best crit.... or enf for best challenger or essence "self equiping"... or docs for best hp buff etc.... Does that fixer have a mochams/infuse/mastery on to get that GA summoned/equiped? What is that considered? Same as pets? What are they considered? (other then irrelivant ) It a pretty grey line....Problem is for some classes it is alot more black and white then for others...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast