Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Destroying every outside buffs whiners in one argument

make no mistake i am not arguing i have honor

i believe u kill who u can when u can at all times when they are in an area to be attacked

i am calling into question those who say they have honor and dont

i dont ask for duels i am well aware and prepared to fight more then one, why?

casue i expect it so when it happens its not a supprise.

o and this is on a personal note:

****this game spans across the globe and to make fun of somones missspelling or missuse of an english word is just plain ignorant, we all knew what he said****
    Last edited by besheba; Dec 13th, 2002 at 20:57:11.
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

Originally posted by besheba
    make no mistake i am not arguing i have honor

i believe u kill who u can when u can at all times when they are in an area to be attacked
    So you expect the game community to take this thread seriously when you are arguing about the fairness of self buffed/equipped duels, yet you readily admit to having no sense of morals whatsoever? LOL, please be serious.

i dont ask for duels i am well aware and prepared to fight more then one, why?
    So, you admit you are just another ganker. Congratulations. You have my undying admiration.

/me leaves this ridiculous thread.
    Nemesi5 - 220 Agent

Daktar1 - 215 Doctor

just cause every one says the moon is the sun does not make it so

obtw most peole at one time said the world was flat

The difference is that we didn't know that the world wasn't flat.

It is a fact that it is round.

But, we know what it means to be Self-buffed.

~Chris

Originally posted by Nemesi5

Hmm. Odd, but noone here is claiming to be a doctor. LOL

As for getting outside buffs & ganking people in the arena? This is extremely honourable isn't it besheba? Who's the real hypocrit here, I ask you?

As for fighting newbs, I tend not to myself. If someone shows up in the arena with mismatched armour & a bad weapon I don't ask them for a duel. I leave my duels for the people who I think will stand a reasonable chance against me. After asking them first & then agreeing on a self buffed duel. Instead of just running into the arena & shooting the first person I can find, having got a nice big HoT & whatever other buffs I can find.

No, I'll definitely leave the ganking to you besheba. I hope your moral crusade brings you the infamy you are already achieving in the arena, with your little crat.

You certainly picked an unusual way of trying to highlight how 'unfair' our self-buffed duels are. LOL

Well, isn't that mature... so what if I didn't look up the word. Do you feel good now?

I have noe idea who Besheba is, haven't met her in-game. If she's a low-life ganker (which I have no reason to claim), then shame on her etc. But I, too, have had arguments with people who claim to be self-buffed after using millions of creds and every trick in the book. I'm not saying those people shouldn't go to the arena or whatever or that they sholdn't fight. If they want to take the time to do so, fine with me. Just saying that they should stop calling themselves self-buffed, that's all. I'll leave it at this, semantics isn't worth getting all worked up over.

I see one problem, however, and that is that there's no way anyone new to this game is able to do any PvP. If a n00b goes to the arena to try it out, he *will* be slaughtered in max 20 secs. There's no way he'll ever stand a chance. This means that there's no such thing as PvP before you have levelled your char up. Doesn't exist. I think that's a negative thing.

And please, if you find more words I have mixed up, feel free to make fun of my lousy English.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234