Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Destroying every outside buffs whiners in one argument

Destroying every outside buffs whiners in one argument

"Besheba u suxxor cause u get outside buffs with out outside buff u would not be able to kill anything"

well lets examine that statement

1)most people have to get buffs to equip the best weapons they have on, is it my fault that your weapon will continue to work after that buff wears off yet my weapon will not work at all if my "outside buff wears off?"

whats next self buffed duels where you have to remove your rifle/pistols/bows/smgs and reequip em your self infront of the other person so they know you arent useing an outside buff from weeks ago? (now that i said this i will bet anything that will happen)

makes the original statement sent to me just plain stupid doesent it?

2) dont most people get buffed into armor?

same argument as before

"ok take all your armor off and reequip it too then"

3) getting essence and other hp buffs isnt fair cause a nt cant self cast it well let me see...

this nullifies every and all advantages that one breed may have over another to equip a better ncu at a lower level, why have the ncu you wont need it. so this just takes away the proffs with green complit and high intels basic natural ability to do better.

so what will you say now?>

" ok to be fair you can only raise your bodydeveoplment and other green skills to match me not raising mine. send me a current screen shot of all your skills so i know your not using a breed/profession advantage"..."cause my advantage for shoty hp is to have a better ability to equip ncu and since i can only self buff i am full at 30 ncu"

4) implants can only be self equiped too then. it only follows logicly. if you got sfa to equip your implants, and feline grace and essence and iron cirlce they are outside buffs too so now you have to take out your implants and install em in front of me too and send me screenies holding todays paper or with me taliking in chat so i know you are doing it before we duel

5) in essence you have the same ability to get the same buffs as the other person so you are saying a few things here lemme list em

1) i am too lazy to hunt down the buffs so you should not be aloowed to use em if you wanna spend the time doing it

or

2) i am such a lozer that no one will buff me so you cant get the buffs too

or

3) i am so dumb i dont know what buffs to get so because u do its not fair so you cant have outside buffs

pick one of them statements cause it is true.

now lets examine another argument against outside buffs

"there is no honor in oustide buffs"

if you are right about that then before every fight deequip all eqipment and send screenshots to eacthother to prove you equiped it all you self. if you do not do this then you do not have honor according to you beliefs because that is the only way to make sure that u do not have ne outside buffs for anything

how many people have honor then under your definition of no honor with outside buffs?

answer: none unless

LVL 1 NT lfg DUEL with another LVL 1

sure let me play that game

lets streacth it even further shall we

" i willl not fight anyone who gained xp in a team" not fair to me i have soloed

"i will not fight anyone who will buy bullets/nano/FA kits with money the looted while being in ateam"

listen too how stupid what you are actually saying when u say

"Besheba u suxxor cause u get outside buffs with out outside buff u would not be able to kill anything"

after reading this post and u still belive outside buffs are stooopid and are wrong to have in duels/combat etc the you are stoopid
    Last edited by besheba; Nov 1st, 2002 at 16:51:52.
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

When someone asks you if you are self buffed just say yes.

good thing i can self equip my ql200 alb and carb ^^ and i use ma woo nanomage for lyfe

but what people mean when they say outside buffs is he/izzy recomp rrf etc if you cant win without using buffs from your own prof side from weapons/armor etc then you is the suck stop picking it apart

but if you wanted to pick it all apart get completely nakie and /terminate then you can be totally sure when you both reequip youre crap

someone i was dueling with my fixer made me /term cuz he thought i had outside buffs hoho was only a waste of time he now has 2 *******s :> but if you people are really into the self buffed only crap /term before fights only way to be sure

for what little pvp i do its always self buffed even in 2ho or camelot i usually have 3 ncu upgrades in which means little ncu for outside buffs but i take em as they come self buffed or not you die you come back to life unless your obsessed with titles theres nothing to lose
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

wow 100 + veiws 2 comments
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

Originally posted by besheba
    Make that 3 comments now!

Anybody that pvp's self buffed, is pretty damn ignorant. If you want self buff'd only duels and know who you're dueling, go to Whine. Arena and everywhere else is everyman for himself, do whatever you need to win. End of story.

Originally posted by Wren "Stongrel" Warren

Make that 3 comments now!

Anybody that pvp's self buffed, is pretty damn ignorant. If you want self buff'd only duels and know who you're dueling, go to Whine. Arena and everywhere else is everyman for himself, do whatever you need to win. End of story.
    im not ignorant i just choose to fight with what was given too me and not hide behind others buffs :> but i dont complain (anymore) about people getting outside buffs to each their own
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

Nothing wrong with fighting with outside buffs, the only problem is if Joe X says he is self buffed when Bob X asks him, but isn't.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Originally posted by besheba
    Prolly because nobody cares.

Soooo..... heres comment nummer 5. Feeling better about yourself?
    Hangtown
    -I can't find my pants
    -The Slowest MA in Tir
    -Wise Sage to All Noobs
    -Soothsayer to the Incompetent
    -All Around Nice Guy
    -Killing Guards Is Good For the Soul!
    -Like Whoa!

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Level limits make baby Jesus cry.

The comments you must have had to inspire you to create this thread, are the same comments almost every other player ignores.

Some things are better left off the forums.

i am just waiting for somone to come along and try to argue logicaly against what i have said.

and it wasnt just for me i posted that for all the newbs to read and not get duped into thinking they should try to pvp with no outside buffs

Just wait for their buffs run out :P Some people fight with so many buffs takes like 1 hour for them just get ready pvp.

Well I do duel self buffed -- even when I know that the other that I have asked to duel has just canceled the reflect that I know I will see.

But its ok, when I go to MMD or 2h0 I'm buffed so bad I can't breathe, and thats where I get mean.

Originally posted by Wren "Stongrel" Warren
    Heh, well.. there used to be a day when the Arena was widely regarded as a place where nobody would interrupt or gank you while you were testing a weapon out against a guildmate, or wanted a friendly duel with a friend.. or even a 1 on 1 with an opposite-sided player. It wasn't easy to get to Wine and there was no bar in Hope.. and really, it's the "Arena". In an Arena when people fight you generally don't see members of the audience pull out weapons and start killing the participants of the duel.

Point is, I don't understand why everyone seems to think that now the Arena is synonomous with a 25% zone where you expect to get jumped and owned if you're alone.

I just disagree with the mentality that is "if you want a fair fight, go to a remote location because everybody who plays this game is a trigger happy quake reject and can't resist from ganking somebody while they have their back turned".

Anybody who supports that thinking, in my eyes, is cowardly. I'm not putting down your skills in PvP and I'm not saying I am better in PvP than you, so don't go challenging me to a duel because I already see those comments coming. What I'm saying is that the fact you support that indicates to me that you see nothing wrong with walking up to somebody while they are having what appears to be a fair duel with another player, and killing that person, same side or not, then walking away free and clear, simply saying "He shouldn't have fought in the Arena".

It's childish. My $0.02.
    ....flojojojo | 220/17 vanguard, rimor's first 200 adventurer | equip | perks
    ..outtatime | 190/3 fixer

playing wow (pyrelight, 70 priest on uther server, alliance)
    retired from rubi-ka

Heh

Maybe you'll call me stupid but i do duel selfbuffed without running (i even help the person i duel to buff an higher IEC ams in some case) but thats only with people i either know or i been told a lot of good things about, and thats not alot
    Tho i admit theres no reason to go fight without the max buff you can carry in a mass pvp or wherever.
    Its all about what you expect from the fight either fun or title.
    Infamine 200 soljah

Some proffession become quite fair in duel when they are selfbuffed like fixers and doctors, Remove rrfe, essence and AC buffs and you will see that GA weak spots. Remove HE/crunch from a doc and you will actully se their HP bar drop more than usually. Remove gsf from enforcers and they wont be that fast when running rage. Selfbuffed duel seem to be the only way duels have a small chance to be fair. If every buff were self only we would see alot of good duels.

Originally posted by Insida
    Some proffession become quite fair in duel when they are selfbuffed like fixers and doctors, Remove rrfe, essence and AC buffs and you will see that GA weak spots. Remove HE/crunch from a doc and you will actully se their HP bar drop more than usually. Remove gsf from enforcers and they wont be that fast when running rage. Selfbuffed duel seem to be the only way duels have a small chance to be fair. If every buff were self only we would see alot of good duels.
    Yup, there is a thread called "A useful item for fair duels" or something like that. People who tell you they have removed all buffs, only to not move in HP or take damage are probably leaving all but HE/RRFE on.

Originally posted by Insida
    read the post again

there is NO SELF BUFF DUEL unless u can do what is stated in the post

all that equipment and weapons buffed on = no self buff

Yes it is.
    We ALL know we're talking about self buffed *combat* buffs.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

I think it's going to be funny if this HP bar size reflects on players too. The lvl 10 pvp twinks asking the newbie players to duel, might give the newbie a hint when the little twinkus' health bar is longer than his quickbar.

Are lengths of the bars relative to your level, or just relative to a standard for all players? For example, say a level 2 has 5000 HP and a level 200 has 5000 HP.. are the bars the same length, or will the level 2's become longer because the ratio of his level to HP is a lot lower than the 200?
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast