Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: No IPR points or full reset with 14.6

No IPR points or full reset with 14.6

A lot of people are asking about this...

There will be no extra IPR points given out when patching to 14.6. Nor will there be a full reset available.

...but one question remains.

Will we see IPR points at a later time?
    When we got the full reset, I think it said somewhere that you (FC) will be looking for new ways of giving out IPR points.

I guess you'll tell us when you know more about it.
    Anyway, thanks for clearing it up.

hopefully the 93457857362-46739046857390485738 people begging for their virtual drug (IPr's) will let the topic drop for a bit.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Skybert, I'll bring it up when we close in on each patch, unless we get a way to earn IPR in-game implemented.

Thanks, Cz.

...and Yazule, I respect you. I really really do, but I doubt AO has that many players But agree, not having that discussion so many times may bring focus to more important issues

Originally posted by Skybert
    Thanks, Cz.

...and Yazule, I respect you. I really really do, but I doubt AO has that many players But agree, not having that discussion so many times may bring focus to more important issues

roflol, silly sky, you should know by now that I do that (943q2525796083089093098) thing to show "a lot"... and I make it obvious that I am exageratin).

hehe, it is a "yazule trademark"

so when you see it on other boards, you know it is me

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Originally posted by Cz
    Skybert, I'll bring it up when we close in on each patch, unless we get a way to earn IPR in-game implemented.
    Let me cash in my excess tokens for IPR, please.
    (Or even extra XP after hitting 200?)

Something that players can get, or do, and not necessarily at level 200, in order to get some more IPR for those who have spent most of it. (not that I have, honestly! )
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Red face

I think we should have a full IPR or at very least 4 more IPR points. Too many changes in game mechanics not to have them.
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

Use ip points and full ipr as a money drain ingame - sell them for a large amount of creds - so that if drasticly needed they can be bought but at a large cost - say 20-40mil for a ip point and 80 - 100 mil for a ipr - the large cost would stop people from doing it all the time - help drain money out of the economy and also not leave people at a dead end when patches change peoples way of life.
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

That is a good idea Slag but I want one full IPR for 14.6. Alot of game mechanic changing stuff is going down. I want to drasticly change my MA for all the new stuff.
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

Originally posted by Oldskule / Ternak
    That is a good idea Slag but I want one full IPR for 14.6. Alot of game mechanic changing stuff is going down. I want to drasticly change my MA for all the new stuff.

What drastic gimping changes are happening to MA's???????

ROFLOL

FC changes the rule of thegame , let's players get an new total ipr for the new rules !!!

Originally posted by mercutio4910
    FC changes the rule of thegame , let's players get an new total ipr for the new rules !!!

name one online mmorpg that does not have major changes over time, and has never had them.

ROFLOL

Unhappy

Thats sad CZ, I think alot of us came up with solid reason to get a IPR back on 14.6. I know some guys out there that wont even have the ipr to reset the skills used by the old ELLTS. Anyway thanks for clearing it up.

Thats a wonderful idea Super and Kink, if we could work to get some IPR that would solve the problem right there!..

i don't care the nerf itself , i just want to be efficient in pvp wtihout a scope and for that i need a new ipr , without it i cannot play my main anymore !!! and i don't want to reroll one more time:/

even asherons call

the niche rerolling role playing game that used to say for 3 years stfu and reroll n00b when changing the game mechanics drastically (which they did at least 3 times in a major and countless times in minor ways) is now implementing reskill points as a quest reward.

they are on a timer so you can only do it every x weeks (i think x= 3 or 4 - sorry i no longer play).

it is like the sky falling down and there is much rejoicing because trade skills gimp your char about as much as they do in ao so nobody really did them.

i think i will remember this and the change making some non pvp servers in uo as the "power of paying customers" patches forever

that said i really like it when a company changes the rules when they realise the game stagnates or goes into a dead end.
    the only thing i do not like is when a character is made obsolete by game changes with no way for the player to roll with the punches.
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

i think exchanging tokens for ipr points is a great idea while charging for the points seems like a nice idea to get the economy back in order how many people that need the points actually have that amount of cash to spend not everyone is walking around with 100mil on them so it owuld basically only help the exploiters and lucky bastards who win phat tara lewt
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

weird, i've never even used 1 single ipr point. i guess not going for the "uber weapon of the patch" works...

I'm not quite sure I understand why people are so intent on FC handing out resets, especially "full" resets. Give me a break, you screwed up on your IP handout, get over it. They've already given you a few for free, why should they let you reset yourself completely and then uber twink your player to the exact specifications of what you believe the perfect setup. You know what will happen after that? You'll decide that you want to use the next "patch weapon" and you'll come crying back to FC for yet another "full" reset or more single skill resets. I like playing this game, but man if I hear even more whining about people wanting to get a "second","third","fourth", "fifth" chance I'm going to be sick. Give it up and deal with your mistakes instead of begging for even more...

Alhana

our mistakes ?? i didn't saw players who wanted crit nerf !!!if fc change the mechanics of the game let us ake our char like we want!!! i don't want to be uber , i'm just playing with ihtaca and 13% scope and after the patch pvp will be obsolete for me !!!to
    be gimp is cool !!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast