Thread: 7k dmg?! HUH

7k dmg?! HUH

Just one question...
    Why the HELL did I see someone just do 7k dmg with a gun do 7212 Full auto?!
    Ql 200 laserpoint.

Im lucky to do 2.5k max with my hammer, ql 200 Might I add.
    Also i read the specs on the gun...5.5 recharge.
    He was hitting like 2 secs intervals..

What is the most dmg you have ever seen someone do?

You may only be able to do 2.5k, but you have the chance to do that with every hit. A soldier's full auto takes time to recharge. He's lucky if he uses it once every 5 or 6 fights.

Mike...If you have read any other my other posts.

My damage is irregular is ****.

I can hit a Mob or a PErson from 30/1k/300/400/45 Dmg in a fight.

not, 800, 2.5k 800, 800..

And do i have a special attack?
    yes dimach but it takes longer to charge.

Post The shovah

I saw a shovah deal out 11k of damage!

No need to explain to me. I use a hammer on my Enforcer as well.

My ql 95 hammer hits for 200, 600,30, 900 etc. It may be irregular, but it'll out damage most soldiers I group with. I would rather have a hammer than a flashpoint that can F/A a few thousand damage every 5 minutes.

Add to that my Brawl, and I'm quite happy, every few fights it'll do 500+ damage in one hit. Dimatch I could do without. It's only useful to save my ass in a close fight.

If you find yourself not criting as much as you would like, try raising your skills to the hammer's requirements. That'll raise your attack rating quite a bit. Mine is at 500 with Challenger on, ~350-400 without (depending on implants and how old my nanos are) Squeezing into a ql200 hammer with trader buffs (well, in 10 or 20 levels) would reduce my crits consiterably due to the decrease in attack rating. In some cases you might even do LESS damage with a higher QL weapon due to the decrease in crits.
    Last edited by MikeWeather; Jan 8th, 2002 at 17:43:30.

I've been killed by a 4900 dmg fling before.
    Also a 10500 burst.

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Originally posted by Snarf
    Also a 10500 burst.

Snarf
    This means snarf is pretty good

Hmmmm

I have 665 Attack rating...

I max Str and 2hb every level.

And Like you may have seen in other posts..

That gamma beamer gun thingy I forgot what its called does the same , yet even more dmg than a ql 200 beam at ql160....but over a 2.5 second recharge.

*sigh*

But yeah... I do hit hard...
    With agro on 75% I can out agro anyone in a team at vets now.
    hurts alot though so...scroll left left left

Originally posted by Snarf
    Also a 10500 burst.

Snarf
    Snarf...that was pre 12.6 (one of the Burst nerfs) and 13.0 (PvP damage reduction )right?

hehe yeah, Demento did that 3 months ago when I was a lil lev 76 or something.

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

I've seen screenies of Midvalley FullAutoing people for 16,250 damage

Ow.