Thread: Funny ways to greet trick-or-treaters

Funny ways to greet trick-or-treaters

1.Answer the door with a mouthful of M & M's and several half-eaten candy bars in your hands. Act surprised, and close the door. Open it again in a few seconds, and insist that you don't have any candy.

2.Open the door dressed as a giant fish. Immediately collapse, and don't move or say anything until the trick-or-treaters go away.

3.Fill a briefcase with marbles and crackers. Write on it, "Top Secret" in big letters. When trick-or-treaters come, look around su****iously, say, "It's about time you got here," give them the briefcase, and quickly shut the door.

4.Hand out menus to the trick-or-treaters and let them order their candy. Keep asking if anyone wants to see the wine list.

5.When people come to the door, jump out a nearby window, crashing through the glass, and run as far away from your house as you can.

6.Answer the door dressed as a pilgrim. Stare at the trick-or-treaters for a moment, pretend to be confused, and start flipping through a calendar.

7.Answer the door dressed as a dentist. Angrily give the trick-or-treaters a two-hour lecture on tooth decay.

8.Wait behind the door until some people come. When they get near the door, jump out, wearing a costume, and holding a bag, and yell, "Trick or Treat!" Look at them, scratch your head, and act confused.

9.Put a crown on a pumpkin and put the pumpkin on a throne on your porch. Insist that all of the trick-or-treaters bow before the pumpkin.

and you couldn't have posted this yesurday, before the trick or treaters turned up why?

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Awesome ideas!!! I especially like #2 and #4.

Variation on #7.. It works - has REALLY been tested in the field. Produces much hostility from the local Rugrats.

Answer the door dressed as a Dentist. (spare the lecture) Hand out toothbrushes, mini tubes of toothpaste, and/or floss. Have riot shield at the ready.

LOL.. the look of disappointment on a 4 year old girl's face is more than enough reason to try this one. It's a gift that keeps on giving.

rofl at the pilgrim

Roflmao at the menu...I should try that.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

3.Fill a briefcase with marbles and crackers. Write on it, "Top Secret" in big letters. When trick-or-treaters come, look around su****iously, say, "It's about time you got here," give them the briefcase, and quickly shut the door.

4.Hand out menus to the trick-or-treaters and let them order their candy. Keep asking if anyone wants to see the wine list.

5.When people come to the door, jump out a nearby window, crashing through the glass, and run as far away from your house as you can.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok...#3 and #5 are funny as all hell. Althought jumping through a glass window would cause serious damage...still, it would be hilarious.