Thread: Nano Clusters, choose which of the 3 locations the bright/faded/shining install into

Nano Clusters, choose which of the 3 locations the bright/faded/shining install into

I think it would be good if we could choose the implant into which we are allowed to install our nano-clusters.

Just to the point where we can choose which implant of the 3 available that the bright/faded/shining can go into...

IE.

Instead of

Bright STR Cluster - Left Arm
    Shining STR Cluster - Right Arm
    Faded STR Cluster - Chest

Could we have :

Bright STR Cluster - Left Arm / Right Arm or Chest
    Shining STR Cluster - Left Arm / Right Arm or Chest
    Faded STR Cluster - Left Arm / Right Arm or Chest

Ive found it a bit of a limitation to the effect of what, armour and weapons i can use simply because, ie. my Shining 1H Edge and STR Nanocluster both want to go into my Right Arm...

Since i dont want to use less then the best armour/weapon i can use.... i have to either choose another weapon or another suit of armour..

I like. that Nanoclusters are location specific to some amount of sense... ie. Intelligence = head implant..

but i think the varying qualities of cluster should be swapable into either 3 of their available locations.

just a thought..

anyone agree?

Umm that will never happen. Why? lol well for one Engineers might have an unfair advantage! After all that extra 100 points in TS or MC could be devastaring! Either that or support professions such as Eng/Doc/Meta would be "Overpowered" and would have to be nerfed. And what do I need mroe than having my eng nerfed again becuase some other class got too powerfull.
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts

nerf engies cause they're bots r too strong! nerf traders cause they own in pvp! nerf fixers cause GA4 is uber! nerf NT's cause they cant have total immunity! nerf crits! nerf the servers! nerf this page! NURF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw rudeboy thanks for casting that 65 wrangle on my 'lil fixer, i uploaded a good 4-5 nanos that had been crowding my backpack.
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco