Thread: Improved weapons mrr ql

Improved weapons mrr ql

Quick question, what ql mrr do I have to combine the improved weapon pppe's with to get a mrr(improved blah weapon) that can do ql 200 stuff.
    Hide your babies!! A trader is a coming!! Nerf us before we can get all your babies!!

TraderDoug

Current(and dream) Setup

Come Participate in my PvP tourney(rimor only)

There's a guide on Anarchy Arcanum - whenever they come back online

There was a thread about this a month ago as well in this forum - i can't remember what the verdict was but I seem to remember that you could improve ql200 weapons with a ql50+ MMR but you should ck it out before you go on my word

I replied to your post in the Exchange forum about the slashing and crushing pppe - I have both the Robot Ins Discs needed to make the PPPEs so gimme a hollar. I'm quite sure you only need the discs, they don't drop like the pppe(shape soft armor) items, they're made from discs.
    Auri Sacra Fames!

Specialone Clan Fixer RK-2
    Spatialone Clan Bureaucrat RK-2

QL40+ can do ql200 weapons.

Same goes for armor MMR's ?
    Last edited by Maimgara; Nov 5th, 2002 at 21:38:20.
    Maimgara - Supreme Creator, The Renaissance - RK2
    [Thedeacon]: As for the "high level n00b" part....Hey, I don't care if they level up....puts them in pvp range quicker.

Yep, Maimgara, but the widespread paranoia of an upcoming tradeskill-nerf has ensured that most people use ql190+ MRR to be safe...

...yours truly included - better to be safe than sorry.
    1 nano recharger of decent ql (NOT expensive!!)
    + hours of fun playing a profession to a decent level
    = the ability to do something good for the community
    - Officially "A Good Thing(tm)"?

Rudeness from those asking for buffs
    + buffers ranting and whining about how they are sick and tired of being asked
    = Bad primadonna hissy fits.
    - Behave! BOTH of you!

Almost everyone has buffs others want, if you can't cope with that - play an Engineer.

After spending 30-70+ mil on a pppe shape hard or soft. It becomes a moot point to skimp out on the ql 190+ relocation robot at the end for only 2m more. Yup, better safe than sorry.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-