Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: we want ipreset points

we want ipreset points

alot of changes in the next patch we need points!

Bump here if you need em
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

double BUMP .....

i really need fast ipr

Give me a full IPR... and some implants.... and ... I'll be a good adventurer and switch to 1he, like you want me to...

I'd like a way to "buy" IPR points.
    Like, trade tokens or something like that to purchase IPR's.

The reason why I say tokens, is that at higher lvls peps have more than 1000 tokens that are just a waste.
    ..:Dark "Xephiroth" Scorus:..
    ..:
    124 NanoMage - Nanotechnican:..

..:Zerohelth:..
    ..:
    57 Atrox - Enforcer:..

..:Vlados:..
    ..:
    32 Opifex - Shade:..

..:
    Ignorance is bliss:..

Originally posted by neXGen
    I'd like a way to "buy" IPR points.
    Like, trade tokens or something like that to purchase IPR's.

The reason why I say tokens, is that at higher lvls peps have more than 1000 tokens that are just a waste.
    what about neutrals?
    Neutrals do not collect tokens. They have no neckpiece to put them onto. I see IPR's more viable coming from a quest (a hard one, that are equally hard for a lvl30 as for a lvl 180. Perhaps something in a missioncave that gives you mobs of apropriate lvl of your own) or to be bought from XP.

XP is something a lvl200 will not need anymore (unless the lvl-cap is increased, which I kinda doubt. ...and hope it won't) XP is the only truly valuable thing for ANYU character. Trading in an amount of XP in return for the possibility to reset some skills. Might be very well worth the effort. And you'd have to work for it.

The question is then, how much XP for one resetpoint? What would be fair/not too easy/not to hard?

OR we could have rare items drop from something (yay! more camping!) that will allow you char to gain resetpoint(s) when used. And make sure it disappears after usage. Or at least cannot be used again. Or something.

Either way, linking IPR to tokens is not the way to go!

-edit-
    or you could buy them with cash. Now, there's a moneysink right there! lower lvls get IPR as they reach titlecaps anyway, and high-lvls got enough money, right? x millions creds to reset on skill. What would be a decent price? 5 million? 10 million? 20? 50? 100? I don't know.
    Last edited by Skybert; Nov 1st, 2002 at 08:38:15.

i like your idea skybert just hope fc does
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

B
    _______U
    ___________________M
    ___________________________________P
    Hailieglade 200 Heavy Combat PoP Star - Proud member of Inner Circle - Omni born on June 18th 2002
    ...after you fix cams can we get a 250 lvl cap? or maybe a 5k token board? for some poetic justice...
    BR 15 CR 2 Sniper / Medic / Engineer - Markov

what to do with IPR?

If you are lvl 100+ and you still need IPR points wonders me if you knw how to play that proffession or not?
    Why you need more IPR? cuz you want to test all weapons and see what is best? that is stupid you should knw what weap to use till then.
    Personally i never user IPR and also you had the chance of full IPR but i think some of didnt bother to do it.
    Byuing IPR poits it's stupid cuz then everyone can become everything he wishes and then come back.
    Anyway i think there is lots of IPR poits and if you knw how to play the profession you dont need even 1 point.
    Think of that...

Re: what to do with IPR?

Originally posted by shaddow
    If you are lvl 100+ and you still need IPR points wonders me if you knw how to play that proffession or not?
    Why you need more IPR? cuz you want to test all weapons and see what is best? that is stupid you should knw what weap to use till then.
    Personally i never user IPR and also you had the chance of full IPR but i think some of didnt bother to do it.
    Byuing IPR poits it's stupid cuz then everyone can become everything he wishes and then come back.
    Anyway i think there is lots of IPR poits and if you knw how to play the profession you dont need even 1 point.
    Think of that...
    Like so many comments on this forum, this one is made with complete ignorance.

With each patch FC changes/nerfs items. So a weapon which was once good for your with say 4 skills needed is nefred to be made next to useless. People are then forced to change their weapon and reset those 4 wasted skills.

It wouldn't be so bad if FC nerfed only once a year, but it seems that nerfs are even made between patches sometimes.
    Narama 209 MA
    Narakar 200 NT (gear)
    Kataq 137 Keeper
    Naracrat 137 Crat

Proud Member of TAG

RK1

HA!

Who's telling that PVP or non PVP one?
    Is that hard to see what you need to use?

Re: HA!

Originally posted by shaddow
    Who's telling that PVP or non PVP one?
    Is that hard to see what you need to use?
    Actually its hard to understand what your trying to say.
    Narama 209 MA
    Narakar 200 NT (gear)
    Kataq 137 Keeper
    Naracrat 137 Crat

Proud Member of TAG

RK1

OK

I want to knw witch weap you had to reset the skills?

I haven't had to reset any skills. There are a couple of skills I'd like to reset, but with all the future possible nerfs I'm afraid to use them.

But I find it easy to understand why others are hurt badly by the coming nerfs. A level 180+ char may have been hit by 4+ nerfs in the past and had to IPR because of them. And therefore will be out of IPR points.

Because you haven't had to reset doesn't mean others don't.

So many comments in this forum are made by people only thinking of themselves, and not seeing the larger picture.
    Narama 209 MA
    Narakar 200 NT (gear)
    Kataq 137 Keeper
    Naracrat 137 Crat

Proud Member of TAG

RK1

Ok

I didnt say thet IPR are not needed but all i say is that if some of us can use that in other ways then fixing some nerfs.
    And that will again unbalance the game.
    Take for example LLTS.
    If they was gonna get them from game they shouldnt let any of that to anyone or they could just change them to the new ones. But no they let them in game and now are some who has the 15% one and that was unfair for all other who have played after and now this LLTS nerf will hurt cuz of that and also i think that was necesarely but they should changed from the begining not after half a year.
    Here is my way of getting IPR.
    Send a tell to ARK about you want to change some skills.
    If weap you got is nerfed they can easy see that and soyou can have extra IPR poits for the skills you want and not others.

I think that is not hard to implement.
    What you think of that?
    I dont want to be able to get IPR points by byuing or some other unfair method? Think of a newby who didnt have the money? but ofcourse for some of you that is not a problem and that makes the game more bad.
    They should do that way if they gonna fix things for future.
    IPR points should be like now but you can ask for reseting some skills like you are able of changing name.
    And also if they was to change an item to a new one they should change all to new one before letting people taking adv about that(LLTS)

I think what Cz is trying to say is that IPR points shouldn't be used to change the direction of your char.

Instead they should be used as a limited protection against future FC nerfs.

Perhaps change the name to NRPs?
    Narama 209 MA
    Narakar 200 NT (gear)
    Kataq 137 Keeper
    Naracrat 137 Crat

Proud Member of TAG

RK1

ahhhh *basks in the voice of reason*
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast