Thread: 1 Day Is Not Enough!

1 Day Is Not Enough!

Bah! Make these guys stay around for at least a week!
    Last edited by azzface; Nov 1st, 2002 at 02:04:08.
    One Man Army of Azz's
    Aface
    Aface4
    Bullsquid
    Retribution
    NThe once proud Azzface, is now just AfaceN

Agree!

...At least give us some indication on if they are gone or not..havent seen one for an hour..

more time on pumpkins

they should keep spawning over the weekend at least :\ I'm missing sleep on this! not finding any either -_-
    Roland "Fingathing" Bunke 208 NT - on vacation
    Peter "Finga1337" Parker 214.16 Adv - My Equip

Rubi-ka 2

Keep the pumkins up over the weekend so we can all get a shot at them. If you have a social life, there's little to no time to play AO tonight.
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

AGREE

Especially when they stopped spawning before half the timezones came home from work
    Funcom Content Designer

How to get started on TestLive
    How to write bug reports

A lot of small steps make one giant leap forward.
    "Patchnotes: Nerfed all characters named Metaing, they where too powerful."
    To bug or not to bug, that is the question
    Run like a man or Die like a woman

Thumbs up

I'm up for that.

They started late anyways, I was on until 8am EST before lagging last night and nothing had started yet.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

I agree, these pumpkins are so much fun I'd hateto have to wait another year.

Remember alot of us had little children to take out trick or treating in reallife,

alot of wil miss out and thes guys are too cool to miss!!

I was in parrot form thinking yay you are down there and I am up here....... and this pumpkin guy JUMPS like feet straight up and laughs as he tries to grab me, wow that was SOO COOL.

hell... i had to go trick or treating myself

spawn em all weekend FC!

All weekend would be nice for those who haven't gotten their kill yet.

I found a group of them last night near Lush Resort. I engaged one and the others seemed to float off. The sad thing is I held my breath until I had him below 50% bec. I kept waiting for some dork to come KS.

I also stopped last night and watched a group of 4 kill two pumpkins. Just kept my distance and enjoyed watching the fight.

kill stealers are lame. Period. If someone has engaged a mob leave em alone and let them enjoy the fight.

kill stealers ARE lame.

speaking of that, special thanks goin out to several members of the rebels

geeks
    Last edited by Slicse; Nov 1st, 2002 at 18:44:53.

Yes! I vote more :D

Yes! MORE MORE MORE!! Those of us who didn't get to see any would love to have this event continue for a few more days.

They don't even have to drop anything ...

Kymmie

Originally posted by Emiko
    I agree, these pumpkins are so much fun I'd hateto have to wait another year.

Remember alot of us had little children to take out trick or treating in reallife.
    Ok, you prioritized your children over AO. Too bad. No phat lewt for you.

After all, it was your choice, right?
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

bump
    WWYD - What would YODA do?
    Fluxlee - Martial Artist
    DeltaFlux - Bureaucrat
    I'm A: Chaotic Good Drow Fighter Ranger - Follower Of The Spider Goddess Lloth
    Ultimate Techno!
    "And the dragon comes in the NIIIIIIIiIIIIIIIiIIIGGH"
    Strong Bad Action Figure!
    From a scale of one to awesome , I'm SUPER GREAT!!
    March forward! Not backward, upward, not forward and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!!
    Veteran of a thousand Psychic Wars
    Powerflux - Future pilot of a Galaxy-Class Drop ship

it somehow was like a childs xmas

from what i hear nobody in our looser org got anything because it was camp and killstealing fest again for the 150+ crowd to show off their l33t camp skilz.

makes it easier for me having slept while it happened because me being there would not have changed anything.

how many threads about how sucky camping is do we need?
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

Just killed one in Tir County about an hour ago. They're still there for the moment...

Cheers,

~R~