Thread: Happy anniversary!

Happy anniversary!

All,

Just realized that this is the one year anniversary of the non-start of the much anticipated AO Storyline. Remember that night? Everyone stationed all over Rubi-Ka, waiting to join forces with the NPC clan and Omni forces for war, waiting to be able to join the NPC clans and Omni departments, ready to get their marching and mission orders, ready to be involved in an interactive storyline. Clans with people stationed in the grid and elsewhere, plans set, ready to give the high sign as to where the big assault was coming from. Ah, the naivete.

Honk if you have affected the storyline.

Scorus

/me honks for "feeling" like he affected something.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Angry You are wrong!!

Scorus,

How wrong can you be?! I mean, don't you remember the bombing of the towers in Omni-1? See, just look at them now and... and... hey, don't they look the same as they every did?

Well, how about the uber new dungeons out there? Those advanced the storyline - if you completely ignore the teams with OT and Clan players camping for the ph@t l00t...

Then you must agree that the Dark Age of Camelot, I mean, AO quests helped the story. Sigh, it still brings a tear to my eye watching teams of OT slaughter clan guards again and again on their way to camp a quest spawn - and not a single clan player around able to do anything to stop them.

Remember kiddies, Shadowlands is supposed to be the -BIG- kickoff to the storyline. And in another thread, not a single FunCom employee corrected me when I said that it would be next Summer before Shadowlands was released. That means the great story will commence nearly -TWO- years after release and -TWO- years into the four year story arch.

No, I'm not bitter .

Yeah, my old guild The Eternal Warriors went on alert the day after Halloween. We thought there might be omni activity to signify the start of the storyline. Heheheh...gah what a waste of time that was!

I'm not bitter either! <mutters to herself>
    Travesty
    martial arts has-been
    freedom fighter
    teen idol

"Dont hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because Im sleeping with your girlfriend."