Thread: Pumpkin Head

Pumpkin Head

Just wanted to send out my "big thumbs up" to everyone who is responcible for the Halloween event. This is by far the BEST even I have ever seen or heard of! Keep up the good work.

Nice and dark event, even if the pumpkins were far and few between as the hour grew late.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Ya the darkness effect was cool, even though the pumpkin heads where pushovers.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

too bad I looked in 5 zones for over an hour and a half and never saw one of them (mort, 20k, Tir, GTC, newland).
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Not everyone got their uber loot but I still had a blast. I saw alot of typical KSing and bickering over camped mobs but any exuse to go outside and spend an evening not in team missions is good imo.
    Ionicdude - In it to win it no matter how you spin it