Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why never NT ?

What are you...

What are you complaining about? You guys just got the nuke which makes you the first target of most fixers.

And ontop of that, Candycane and Lick of the pest to just mention a few.
    I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I say.

hehe take a look at the first post date, this is a very old thread. Megabio got it back so he could have a laugh at himself and the innocents of his youth .

Also Teknolord, whiterabbit and Zuh no longer play the game, and the fixer profession is a much poorer place for it.

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Phfff

What are you complaining about? You guys just got the nuke which makes you the first target of most fixers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    First of all No NTīs at all asked for the Fixer killer nano, it wass funcoms ide, and after my appinion, i wass a wrong ide.
    Candycane and Lick of the pest, well its nice nanos, If you can get em, and if you get a MP buff. like always NTīs cant even selfbuff into new stuff. and nearly all other professions can, what crap is that !
    We want new nuskes yes, more nano pool, HP, Enframs buffs ncu lowered, and so on. And we want a fair chance in PvP, as it is now, well we pretty mouch own Fixers, thx to FC bad ide. And thats it, Good luck with Docīs, Enfīs, MPīs, Agentīs and bla bla bla
    Try play a high lvl NT Rinale, then you maybe know what you are talking about, and you will see how hard NTīs have it somtimes,

Celabaruge
    LvL 165 NT
    Izgimmers Leagcy

blah blah blah.

Its the same old crap i suppose with ever patch and to every profession. While there is many great thing i would like to see them do to nt's the simple fact is that what ever you want to happen will not. Meaning the developers(or whoever makes the new item decisions) have some crap vision of what each prof should do and you will never changed there minds. The only time i have seen changes made that players have requested is when funcoms precious"profession balancing sytem" gets out of wack and they nerf something.

In conclusions, why even worry about something specific to nt's its not going to happen. Try complaing to funcom about an issue that would bennifit all players.
    svendor lvl 206 nt
    Eternal fury
    LORD oF THE CLAW CAMP.

Looks like you havent been here for long? And seen the progress of all professions?
    First tell me what is wrong with NT's.
    Then tell me how fatal that is for the profession.
    Then tell me how severe that is compared to the problems of other professions....

A nickle and a dime wont make a fortune, and it for sure doesnt make a millionaire much wealthier, but for the poor, its a cup of long desired coffe
    Looks to me that you are the n00b here.

1. Fixer nano is a joke, that kind of nanos should never have implemented to the game...same with things like Augmented Hellspiner Cannon.

2. Its nice to have these nanos and keep praying for MP everytime you want to use one. Oh, you can actually use one self buffed if you get every-uber-item in the game., not to mention that you need to be level 190+ and for candycane/res blast level 199+. Its not like we are soldiers that can hotswap their weapons at level 200 without requiring constant outside buffing. Been able to buff MC by 20 even at highest levels is just a joke.
    Last edited by North; Dec 17th, 2002 at 17:38:46.

well like Ive posted for a while... that no one seems to pay attention to.. why not a 160+ self buff that adds +80 MC and +50 Nano C Init as well as a new nano line that starts at 50, 75, 90, 120, 140, 180, 195... each time adding nano to your nano pool and lasting a long time starting at an hour ending at 2... maxing out at +1200 or so nano energy.. that would be a nice addition to see in the game.. too bad no one ever listens to any of my friggin ideas...

Haha, Ethernal didn't make a QL172 bot at 88, Inifte the Trader and what ever MP who buffed you did.. you just begged the buffs.

Then /pet attack Stanley
    then /pet attack Fungus
    then /pet attack Milo
    then /jump on shelf
    then/jump behind couch
    then /free ride to 200

Lokgen

Heheh... Eth, you're a BAD person.

/me wonders if he'll ever again see someone post "Happy 88 engy, after playing fixer for 100 levels, anything is good"... prolly not, eh?
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

then /jump on shelf
    then/jump behind couch
    then /free ride to 200

Lokgen

I would flame you but I'm too busy laughing at the thought of an engy soloing to 200.

Kiryat - My fixer was pre-any-love-at-all-period (GA didn't even exist. We got the Summon that ammo baby!, and that's all ). That's what I meant heh.

~Chris

You guys have gotten stuff in past patches.. MPs have gotten nothin... Why never MP?
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

Originally posted by Lord Tritoch
    You guys have gotten stuff in past patches.. MPs have gotten nothin... Why never MP?
    mps got a luv patch actully to... 3pets, summon items. calm pet =P it all suxed but they got something.. ;P
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

and who the heck brought this post back to life! ;p its one year old lol
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

My Take on NTs

Brilliant class with unbelievable damage potential, physically weak but able to contribute to groups by Calming and rooting HEing Docs and other nano dependent classes.

My NT is 89 I would say that I dont need a thing except perhaps a reason why I can not Calm one mob 10 levels above me.

Crats on the other hand are seemingly immune to this, for which I think is as it should be.

My only point therefore is when FC decided to make mobs uncalmable by NT classes in the very group mission that need calmers?

Oh one other thing FIX Nano Resist for gods sake or remove it from the list and give everyone their IP back.

A

Re: good boy

Originally posted by Teknolord
    MA's dont need any,

What is wrong with you?

ever seen the MA forum?

/me hits you with a spoon
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

Re: Re: good boy

Originally posted by Phoenix

What is wrong with you?

ever seen the MA forum?

/me hits you with a spoon
    You mean the one filled with babies that got their candy taken away from them?

~Chris

NT's problem: Range was nerfed so NT's lost their primary advantage.

The damage of nukes doesnt compete with the new weapons released.

The new nanos as well as Nullity Sphere is to hard to get.

Nullity Sphere is bugged to oblivion.

The NT is to weak defensively to make up for its offensive skills.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

I'll agree with Centurion about one thing, at least... the new weapons are bloody insane compared to everything that's come before.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Re: good boy

Originally posted by Teknolord
    No, you got it correct, except part 3: Enforcers, crats (with upcoming patch), engis, MP and prolly docs and MA's dont need any, as their profession is quite balanced.
    Buuut... Ok, first you whine, and when i request feedback WHAT is wrong, you havent got anything?
    Lotsa smoke, no bang...
    WTF? Did you say that engis and MPs are balanced? Oh my fixer friend, how utterly wrong you are...So very wrong...MPs and Engis are by far the two most busted professions. Of course for pvp, MA takes the cake (great in pvm though)
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

WTF? Did you say that engis and MPs are balanced? Oh my fixer friend, how utterly wrong you are...So very wrong...MPs and Engis are by far the two most busted professions. Of course for pvp, MA takes the cake (great in pvm though)
    Actually, MPs got the first real LOVE patch from FC and they became the flavour of few months at that time. Other professions have been given love since then, most notably adventurers, fixers and MAs (MAs probably too much at one point of time), while agents were improved as well (argument there is that how successful the patch really was...not for me to answer tho).

Crats, Engineers, soldiers, NTs have not been give such a huge boost or upgrade albeit many changes in general game mechanics have eaten their ability severely. I would argue that NTs and soldiers have been hit the most via different "nerfs" issued by FC. Not all nerfs were targeted towards NT or soldiers specifically, but those professions were hit most by them...while some of the nerfs were targeted...such as capping the range.

NTs were PROMISED the next love patch by FC, but to this date they have avoided it and it remains to be delivered.
    Last edited by North; Dec 21st, 2002 at 01:51:18.

This is a sad resurection!

First of all No NTīs at all asked for the Fixer killer nano, it wass funcoms ide, and after my appinion, i wass a wrong ide.
    Yeaaah....and? You complain about it why?

Candycane and Lick of the pest, well its nice nanos, If you can get em, and if you get a MP buff. like always NTīs cant even selfbuff into new stuff. and nearly all other professions can, what crap is that !
    Er....Excuse me? You use nukes.... You can also use 3 MC clusters...and there are a load of mc buffing items in the game. A dedicated lvl 200 can actually use lick and candycane btw.

We want new nuskes yes, more nano pool, HP, Enframs buffs ncu lowered, and so on. And we want a fair chance in PvP, as it is now, well we pretty mouch own Fixers, thx to FC bad ide.
    Awww gee you want to have every buff in history running on ya eh? Too bad. Most professions have to choose what buffs they toss on because there isn't enough ncu at 200 for all of em.

NT's problem: Range was nerfed so NT's lost their primary advantage
    Everyone has the same range now. You want your 100m range back? Too frickin bad.

Good luck with Docīs, Enfīs, MPīs, Agentīs and bla bla bla
    Thats pathetic. NT is one of the best PVP profs in the game. Second only to fixer, of course fixer vs NT is a one sided battle now.

Anyone who claims pet professions have it good has never played one. Fix the pathing then yeah sure you can say it's ok, but with the current state you have a very small chance for success. And no engineers can't solo aces that low. Aces tear through slayers like paper. You can solo them at around 130 with a whole lot of strategy and alot of biomet. To say pet classes are great at pvp is wrong also. Most don't have the survivability alone. We can do OK, vs a real new player. But otherwise not easy.
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast