Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why never NT ?

Angry Why never NT ?

Why there are never change for NT player ?

All profession win better advantage with all the last patch, but never NT.

It's not just !

NT must be the Nano master, but they can only attack,
    we need to have more capacity with nano technologie.

well

Looks like you havent been here for long? And seen the progress of all professions?
    First tell me what is wrong with NT's.
    Then tell me how fatal that is for the profession.
    Then tell me how severe that is compared to the problems of other professions....

A nickle and a dime wont make a fortune, and it for sure doesnt make a millionaire much wealthier, but for the poor, its a cup of long desired coffe
    Teknolord, Rubi-Ka 1 fixer.

Red face Ok

Ok, all is good

NT need no change

There are missing point on all profession, but not with NT.

NT is betterr, nothing is missing.

NT is the better and best profession at the first shot of its creation.

It's good ?
    I don't forget nothing ?

Cool good boy

No, you got it correct, except part 3: Enforcers, crats (with upcoming patch), engis, MP and prolly docs and MA's dont need any, as their profession is quite balanced.
    Buuut... Ok, first you whine, and when i request feedback WHAT is wrong, you havent got anything?
    Lotsa smoke, no bang...

How could you have missed what is wrong with NT, it has been soooooo many posts about it, go to NT boards an take a look. Ppl are just tired of repeating themselves, it has been mentioned for over 6 months now!!!
    NT phone HOME!!

summary of nt woes

range.
    range.
    range.
    lack of nanopool in pvp.
    range.
    range.
    inability to find nullity sphere.
    range.
    fact that they cant solo reds anymore (someone did actually post this in the nt forum, i was thinking, thats the point, if you could solo reds, you need a nerf (lol, the nerfbat of doom comes to your local nt )) (no one should be able to solo reds, except for metas and engis, cuz all the FC employees play them )
    range.
    nukes dont do enough damage (nearly on a par with the agents who want one shot kills, jk).
    three good problems.

oh, and the fact that the nano breed sucks, its rediculous, sort this out FC!
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

play an engi before calling us balanced, our nano's are few and far between and our pets are dumb as door nails and we need to find every group nano we have making it quite difficult to be group friendly or find a team

i have

next point? this is a nt discussion, oh yeah... and it was a joke you american.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

LOL

Crat Balanced?

Ok even if the imaginary err envisioned changes happen
    We would still need help. Thats a big if....Crats have unrealistic checks on there main class nano (we are actually the only class in the game two have two yes two checks against are main skill Charm one is resistance and 2 is a psych check which makes it essentially useless to all but greys and very light greens)

..Close to useless buffs for other classes making us not desirable in group etc...But I guess if your not a fixer in your eyes then your class is balanced

/me is so tired of the whining Tenknolord

Re: well

Originally posted by Teknolord
    First tell me what is wrong with engie's.
    Then tell me how fatal that is for the profession.
    Then tell me how severe that is compared to the problems of other professions....
    After the gladiator bot series which expires at lvl 70 engie bots no longer fit through any doors in cave missions and 1/2 the doors in other missions.

removes the ability to be able to do mission at any reasonable rate. ie. grab 3 missions, run to them. first one is cave mission impossible to kill the mobs so you try and run it. Get rooted by mob a bunch of guys following come up from behind and boom your dead 5 seconds later. get back at reclaim terminal delete old mission, wait 5 minutes for your stats to return. Spend next 5 minutes looking for a MP. recast your pet. and then head out to next mission.
    Next mission is a urban mission where with some coaxing you can get your pet through 90% of the doors. So get going through the mission and get to the end of a long chain of rooms. In then last room a mob throws a run speed de-buff on your bot and now its really stuck because for some inexplicable reason when someone casts a speed de-buff on your pet he grows in size and now does not fit through any doors. So you sit and wait the 15 minutes for the de-buff to wear off. keep going through the mission have the same thing happen maybe 1 or 2 more times. pet gets stuck a few more times and you have to find another way around. eventually you complete the mission. woohoo.
    Procede to next mission. Another cave mission same thing happens as in the first example.

Inability to effectively do missions either solo or in teams would be quite the disadvantage in my opinion, as the engie problems are not related to their power doing missions in teams is just as painful.
    Member of the "I tried SWG and I am still kicking myself for it" club

Engis and Crats and MPs can solo reds. Somewhere around lvl 150ish, Engis can solo Aces!!! I have seen it with my own eyes. Crats should be able to do that too. NTs can with alot of hard work solo reds... but when i say hard work i mean hard work with great risk. It is not because of good dmg that we "can" still do it, it is because of calm, nuke-nuke-calm-repeat, this will take LOOOONG time, but eventually you will kill the mob, lousy xp btw.
    NT phone HOME!!

Garzu

Can you name for me the 150+ Crats that you know please?

I am around 110 and I know most that are higher then me...So I just wanted to hear from you the name of the 150+ Crat that solos Aces?

Or actually how you know anything about the 150+ Crat game considering there are none

Has there ever been anyone COMPLETELY happy with their profession?
    ChibiKawai - The KAYOOTEST Level 40 NT ever.

"IWANNASTUFFEDTEDDY AND I WANT ONE NOW!!"

Re: Garzu

Originally posted by Aristocrat
    Can you name for me the 150+ Crats that you know please?

I am around 110 and I know most that are higher then me...So I just wanted to hear from you the name of the 150+ Crat that solos Aces?

Or actually how you know anything about the 150+ Crat game considering there are none
    Hehe, highest crat i know is Dayanaara, about 130ish, but if you read my post again you will see that i only said Engis was able to solo Aces, not crats or MPs, maybe they can, but i have only seen the Engi in action. THey do this by using a trimmer, divert to offense, this way the mob stays aggro on the pet, while the engi keeps on healing the pet.
    Last edited by Garzu; Jan 9th, 2002 at 02:47:12.
    NT phone HOME!!

Talking Happy.

Originally posted by D.Shaffer
    Ooooo! Me! I love my 40 MP, i dun hate ANYTHING ABOUT HIM! I kill stuff just fine, i wonder if it's the LATER lvls that suck. -shrugs- Oh well, i'm COMPLETELY happy with my MP.

Megabio
    Level 88 Engy Ethernal - Happy and ticking with his engy. Then again I was summoning a QL 172 bot (shell from QL 169 nano) at level 82. /shrug

Then again after playing a fixer for a near 100 levels, I reckon that anything is better.
    ~Chris

hehe

Yes. His name is Zuh (here on the boards, dont remember his char. name), and plays a lvl 30ish fixer. Beat that one

Originally posted by

Level 88 Engy Ethernal - Happy and ticking with his engy. Then again I was summoning a QL 172 bot (shell from QL 169 nano) at level 82. /shrug

Then again after playing a fixer for a near 100 levels, I reckon that anything is better.
    ~Chris
    omg sorry for this but.. rofl.. sorry.. I just had to.. rofl.. omg...

~Chris

Wink o0ps!!!

...I guess someone used the Nano Crystal (Summon Ethernal)... quick! Ask him to do some tradeskills!
    I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I say.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast