Thread: What's the formula for mission QL's and level?

Lightbulb What's the formula for mission QL's and level?

IE, how do you determine what QL missions a level 100 guy can get? What's the formula?

Thanks.
    The only thing worse than the whiners, are the whiners who whine about the whiners. And then there's the whiners who whine about how the whiners whines managed to get something changed, but now the whiners don't like that the other whiners were able to have something changed. And so the whiners whine about the whiners whining and get the change un-done, which causes the whiners to whine even more about how the whiners whines about the whiners whines ruined an otherwise good thing. So now you have whiners whining about whiners, whining about the whiners who are whining, and general whiners who whine about whines in general. And this doesn't even take into account the whiners, or the whiners-about-whiners, or the whiners with whiners-about-whiners in their mouth, and when they whine, they shoot whiners.

"It's difficult to imagine a world in which people voluntarily choose to listen to liberals. There is no evidence that it has ever happened. " - Ann Coulter

Don't know the exact formula, but you might be able to figure it out by using helpbot. If you /tell helpbot level <level>, it will give you all available missions. For a level 100, for example, missions are available in the following QLs: 180, 150, 130, 120, 110, 100, 90, 85, 80, 75, 70.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Note, however, that at levels below about 80, helpbot is usually wrong by a QL or two somewhere in the range.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

/tell helpbot level xxx
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

I think, I THINK, its:

(your level) x 1.2, 1.4, 1.6 etc...
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

You can roll missions at 0.7, 0.75, 0.8, 0.85, 0.9, 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.5, and 1.79 (?) times your level. The result is truncated, not rounded.
    Last edited by Nianna; Nov 7th, 2002 at 06:27:51.