Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: No full patch notes for 14.6 yet, but...

Looking through the AODB Updates page, it appears that the following have also been changed:

Battlesuits now have the "EnableHandAttractors" flag set - which I believe will cause equipped weapons to be shown while wearing the suit. - I hope this is the case for all the spud's out there.

Special arrows are now cheaper and come in bigger qtys. (guess this follows on from the init's being fixed that make bows usable)

I've used the new mob "press T" feature on test - looks like the old detect-mob-level and detect-mob-aggro tools are useless now - the new report tells you all this. The detect-mob-HP/Nano is still required though ( if you really need to know :/ )
    Last edited by SBExp; Nov 1st, 2002 at 15:05:01.
    Turchin - Fat Crat member of Illuminati.

Man, Hurt the traders again. every patch seems to nerf the trader alittle bit more everytime. execpt for the HD (which doesnt have any specials), traders really on crits. Now, what? - When the new weapons hit live, that has a crap load of specials, the traders are doomed.

I dont understand, why..............?-After 14.6, what weapon do traders use? CZ, can you make a suggestion.

Recent character adjustment: (when funcom announced the LLTS nerf)
    1) traded of my 13% scope. -(made several traders over 2 weeks to get a globe of clarity.
    2) switched to a 8% enhanced scope
    3) Soloed for 2 weeks in lvl190+ missions for soul frag.(mezzed-loot chests)
    4) when to 9 tara raids, to try to get another globe of clarity( no luck)
    5) Borrowed 60 mill from a friend.
    6)traded 3 soul frags and 60 mill for another globe of clarity.

-I did all this to adjust my "trader" because Funcom announced in the forums about "people critting to much" and the adjustment to LLTS.

SO, Here's my problem:
    I spent forever adjusting my trader to play in the frame work of what Funcom needed to adjust in the game, which is ok be me. But you keep changing everything so fast, I getting sick and tired of adjusting.

Point: your announcement in the forums was for the adjustment of the LLTS. Your focus in your posts, was for input on the adjustments for the LLTS. When did you every say, Crit reducion will be halfed for pvp. I would have been better off with my original 13% scope. Now, im screwed ( not only in the time i spent adjusting but I dont have my 13% scope.

Now tell me thats fair......................
    -no more 13% scope
    -no good shotguns that have good specials and good damage
    -PvP crit reduced 50%
    -all good shotguns are crit relient. so, no weapon.

Plz, explain. -thks
    Omni Trader on RK2

What does 'halving critical chance' mean? When will this 50% calculated?

Example:
    If I fight an opponent, who hast 0 evades and I have 10000 Attackrating, this would basically mean, that I would crit with each shot.

Now comes that new 50% rule.
    If its calculated after evade vs. attackrating than I would crit with each second shot.
    But 50% could also mean: (evades*2)/(attackrating), where I still would crit with each shot (in above example), because my attackrating is way above his evades.

Sihirbaz.
    Sihirbaz original level 200 NT of Die Neue Welt
    Proud member of Black Thorns

don't dream, you're nerf like everyone :/

*Chance of scoring critical hits in PvP halved

Is that addtional to the LLTS-nerf, or is it instead of the LLTS-nerf?
    Sihirbaz original level 200 NT of Die Neue Welt
    Proud member of Black Thorns

Now that's a GREAT patch!!

Thanks
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

We do need more good 'non-crit-or-die' weapons options, especially shotguns and pistols, for the dark blue weaponskill professions who don't have self buffs. Weapons 100% on one skill with wield requirements no higher than 900 for QL 200 versions, that aren't profession specific and have flingshot or burst.

If BBI Faithful pistols weren't adventurer only I think they'd be pretty popular as an option now that their inits are fixed, as an example.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Full notes now up. Check this thread

Closing this one.
    Last edited by Saberharth (old); Nov 1st, 2002 at 20:06:04.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456