Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: No full patch notes for 14.6 yet, but...

Originally posted by JaydeStargunner
    Cz was wrong, it looks like... Pow Bow still uses Physical Init, and is pure Bow. =) Think he was probably thinking of the Oneida Razor Half-Bow.

-Jayde
    Mahah, datts not teh fircst taim in hestory, datts fer sure.

BTW, jayde, my nick is caol, not "a kind soul" .. I really ain't =p
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

um just an Idea the crit nerf might have a lot to do with the towers in the notum wars, since that will be considered pvp the towers might be blowing players away with mongo crits just a thought

Cool ???

The change in crit chance makes me a little nervous because every which way I look at it improves the potential of healing classes. Its generally recongnised healing classess in 1v1 pvp are kind of uber already.

That said I would like to see less dependence on crits in pvp.

But please dont make the change in isolation look at the knock on effects, in particular healing classess.

Enforcers going to get nice boost though, 13k Hp, damage shields, mongo and 50% less crits on them... yum.

ITS funny how that crit thing was just slipped in with the patch notes after all this LLTS talk, no word of a 50% crit chance nerf....like itd get looked over or something.

Before i start ripping my hair out and giving myself paper cuts in the webs of my fingers, plz see my "ipr ipr ipr" post Cz.
    Last edited by Hailieglade; Nov 1st, 2002 at 10:56:11.
    Hailieglade 200 Heavy Combat PoP Star - Proud member of Inner Circle - Omni born on June 18th 2002
    ...after you fix cams can we get a 250 lvl cap? or maybe a 5k token board? for some poetic justice...
    BR 15 CR 2 Sniper / Medic / Engineer - Markov

Originally posted by keystone
    um just an Idea the crit nerf might have a lot to do with the towers in the notum wars, since that will be considered pvp the towers might be blowing players away with mongo crits just a thought
    My theory was that it will make team PvP and tower battles longer and more enjoyable. Just a thought.

Im more happy with the 50% than with the possibility of scope nerf...... Though the solution would be better if they capped Crit modifiers in pvp make it like 24% =UVC so everyone who could pull off a low light scope Mop fob would have just as much chance as a level 200 ma....

But kudo's on not nerfing Mission damage once again... Thank you for not hurting the engi/Doc MA professions in this way.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

I'm hurt to see that this patch reduce Critical chances... A ma can't make base damages very high and their critical damages are only 1300 in pvp (2900 pvm). The only thing which made it possible to hold against the other classes was the frequency of criticals (I say only to hold, not to win). I think that fixers Doc and enforcer will be happy...this 3 professions will be unkillable.

Originally posted by Sent

My theory was that it will make team PvP and tower battles longer and more enjoyable. Just a thought.
    Yup, plain and simple.

And whoever said the crit nerf would make nukers more powerful. Um, no. With everyone and their mother either taking away my ability to nuke, or resisting it, my ithaca is the one thing that I can hope to get a crit aimed/fling. Now what?

Cz, cant you comment on what magic logic have been put to use for this crit nerf, enforcing a new 12.6 on agents.

What on earth is the point of giving us a 1 nano that helps us, just to rip it all away again.

The agent, an all offensive proff, with no defences, now without the 6 seconds of possibility to be offensive, its like taking away FA, burst & fling from a soldier..

My only chance as an agent is to kill ppl fast, if it does not work within a few secs, its time to bail. Now that chance is gone, so pvp is no longer an option.

What did we do to end up with the nerfbat sticking out of our backhead every time? Are we so few playing agent that it doesnt matter to your economic losslist if you force us all to quit?

And who on earth was the ******** who advised you to come up with this killer nerf anyway? I mean seriously, dont the developers do an analysis of cause and effect when they dream these things up in their nightmares?
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

A lot of nice stuff, BUT....

Soldier nanos? ROFL... why put them in there? Go to devs and ask them to do Ctrl - A and DELETE.

The crit change doesnt bother Beartwo so much since he is using Hellspinner, but my other soldier and my agent will feel this heavily.

So good work on most of the changes, but you need to look at those soldier nanos. Something is needed to improve the soldier BEFORE the new skill system comes. Reqs/skill boost on these nanos are insane
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

quote:
    "*Repaired a bunch of broken trade skill processes "

hope this is the construction kits u are talkin about

Re: No full patch notes for 14.6 yet, but...

Originally posted by Cz
    [B
    *Chance of scoring critical hits in PvP halved

[/B]
    what about introducing some NOT CRIT-OR-DIE shotguns with maybe one or two specials ? some, which are on par with the new generation of items in the last patches ? some which have NO F******* CLASS OR LEVEL RESTRICTION ??

edit: dont DARE to mention the kick pistol

I like the crit change only because its probably better for the long term. I guess Ill really have to see what its results are to make a real judgement.
    Travesty
    martial arts has-been
    freedom fighter
    teen idol

"Dont hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because Im sleeping with your girlfriend."

kick pistol ,,,, kick pistol..... kick pistol... oh yea I'm epicine and your not MUHAHAHAHA... sorry you asked me not to mention it so I did peace out.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

excellent

excellent changes, except i was hoping for more for soldiers :[

People playing on Test have reported that the adventurer cyclic-shields are now available. Will they show up on the Live Server too, they are not included in your (preliminary) patch list?
    Pangur, lv200 Ranger of Axis

Re: Re: No full patch notes for 14.6 yet, but...

Originally posted by tallistro

what about introducing some NOT CRIT-OR-DIE shotguns with maybe one or two specials ? some, which are on par with the new generation of items in the last patches ? some which have NO F******* CLASS OR LEVEL RESTRICTION ??

edit: dont DARE to mention the kick pistol
    well kick pistol of course

no, the vek and the HD are not crit or die weapons
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Next time, please make separate posts for PvM and PvP.

Originally posted by Cz
    *Fixed a range bug on Da Taunter
    Is that the bug where I have to stand on top of the mob to be within range?

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

Re: Re: Re: No full patch notes for 14.6 yet, but...

Originally posted by Yazule
    no, the vek and the HD are not crit or die weapons
    And they have sneak attack, fast atk, brawl and dimach. - Oh.. NM.

/Puus

Re: No full patch notes for 14.6 yet, but...

Originally posted by Cz
    *Chance of scoring critical hits in PvP halved
    {Edit: We're increasing the crit chance on the Agent's Concentration line to 200% to leave this at 100% in PvP}
    There, now all the agents can stop whining.
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast