Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to fix PvP

How to fix PvP

simple solution:

set everything back to uncapped dmg, and put a flag int he code to not roll for crit chances in PvP (i.e. you will only crit in PvM)

then all the fast sucky weapons in the game will have a chance, and it would solve most of the problems.

Hell, then all single skill weapons would be inferior tot he ones with multiple specials.....PvP would then be all about speed and tactics, with low overall dmg per shot

what do you think?

(btw, I havent really thought of all the implications this may have, but I am sure that comeone will point out the flaws....I look forward to the rebuttal)
    ~Manchilde

Red face

U don't max duck-exp? well then, prepare to get owned by hammers, beems and shotguns. Crits are calculated by ur duck-exp skill and ur oponents attack skills. And btw most high lvl ppl are turning agains using flashpoint, novas and other 3 spes guns for pvp. Thats bec 3 spes still owns...

Red face

Agents...
    I've been hit for 2,2k as in pvp more then 1 time, even tho my all my 3 def skills are maxed. Thats because my oponents skills are so mutch higer then my dodge-rng skill. And i've also been hit for 1,7 ord dmg from a rifle, so maybe some agants use the wrong rifle for pvp.
    Easy to equip??? there is only 2 buffs for shotgun, wrangle and gen +20.
    Try have a look on how high rifle u can wield, i gues u will be suprised...

what are the two shotgun buffs besides the general?
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Total Focus buffs shotgun among other attack skills.
    Animacion 160 Opi Enforcer equipment
    Takima 166 Trader
    Proud member of First Order for 3 years and going.

"All things around you grow stonger from your spilled blood. Now, you grow stronger from theirs."

Originally posted by VNine
    Total Focus buffs shotgun among other attack skills.
    I believe Total Focus is self-only, i.e. soldier and agent only

Ok that is one of two and not even something I could use.

hmmmm..

what is the other one (or is there two?)

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

rofl.. yes we should just take away all weapons and equip everyone with BoP.... i can see it now.. everyone jumping up in the air clapping their legs together in an uber way.

Isnt there a buff called "Riding Shotgun" ?
    NT phone HOME!!

I thought that was when you get to sit in the front seat!

ROFLOL

Originally posted by Garzu
    Isnt there a buff called "Riding Shotgun" ?
    Garz,

Riding shotgun is a Trader dmg buff +14

link here: http://www.hackersquest.org/ao/show....d=30747&item=0

the name is sort of misleading...

There is no shotgun buff in the game besides:

shotgun expertise - +20
    wrangle/deprive/ransack lines (traders/agents)- +variable
    total focus - soldier/agent only (hehe...req's are highers than even riot control to cast) - +50 to self

thats it....so if you are anything but one of these, the maximum you can ever buff shotgun is +152 from buffs (expertise/premium wrangle)
    ~Manchilde

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12