Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Companys

MRRAAU! Please heheh, I want a company...chat...at least....

still need and want it...

I want to be able to sell sex toys, that would rock too wouldnt it?

Angry not to be rude....

that is perhaps the lamest idea ive ever heard. Ya wanna run a bar and make a profit; that's kool. but clanners work it only..ie.. Ya wanna have a travelling gunshop via a loan from OMNI-Tek Corporation; that's kool, but omni employees only please. I mean really?... this is war!!!
    poly.on.y.mous \'pa-le-a-ne-mes\ adj [Gk polyonymos, fr. poly- + onoma, onyma name - more at name] (1678) : having or known by various names; examples: Jahmai, Naam [^]

I have both omni employees and clan employees, and it is the players who decide whether they want to be hostile to each other or not, and my employees dont, even if they are aligned to omni and clan, and yes neutrals, soo...I want them all gathered in one company....even though its a war, not everyone fights, and some are just civilians....and dont really care even if they have a omni or clan stamp on them.....

Talking ehehehehe

heh, it's the silke invasion or what ? ehehehehe
    tradeskillz ?

Exclamation just can't see it

i just can't see it; if they work at the same outfit, and they have no quarrel with each other's faction; that's fine, but in the interest of role playing i'd have to say that they are all really neutral and are among the wrong factions in the first place. actually i think peeps should be able to become any faction including neutral at any time; but that's a different argument.

Well good luck on the shop idea; it's intriging (sorry about spelling; im too lasy to look in dictionary) but i can't support a multi-faction company but do support a single faction company idea.

It's not as if clan and omni are just two different nations having trade difficulties, (according to the funcom storyline) omni sees clan as traitors and clan sees omni as enslavers; to make my point ; i can't even walk into an omni town without being shot on sight!! and that's the NPC's
    poly.on.y.mous \'pa-le-a-ne-mes\ adj [Gk polyonymos, fr. poly- + onoma, onyma name - more at name] (1678) : having or known by various names; examples: Jahmai, Naam [^]

Meowy, meowelishious, meowiness, mrau, mrauiness, mrauy....meeeeow ....mraaaaaauuuuuuuu

tired and bored...going to sleep......

want player run companys

Meow me meow me!!!!do it!!!!meow meeee!!!

I want player run companys, I want buildings for this, I want them to be able to be registered the same way as guilds

thinking of what building ill take for my club...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast