Thread: Thief warning: Translucid

Thief warning: Translucid

A member of the Obsidian Order, Bossplaya, had bought several packs of equipment and nanos for an alt and asked on guild chat for someone to help mule. Translucid agreed to help mule but when the Boss logged the alt Translucid refused to give the alt the packs and money (2 mill cr). After many of our guild kept trying to talk to Translucid about this on guild chat, Translucid quit our org and immediately began asking for entrance into Rubi Dragon. Several Rubi members were present at BB in Ent when this occured and were able to warn their leadership. I understand this person has tried to enter other guilds since. Translucid has both denied the theft and admitted the theft - but said she was thought the player was so wealthy they deserved it. Do not let this piece of crap join your guild or your team. I don't even wish that on the clanners.
    President of the Obsidian Order
    Please pass the babies!!!

Re: Thief warning: Translucid

Originally posted by Opulent
    Do not let this piece of crap join your guild or your team. I don't even wish that on the clanners.

This line was good for a nice giggle..

Noted. I will post this warning on our board..

Sorzella 166 NonoHPmage NT
    Advisor of Eclipse

warning noted
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

Angry bumperoooo!

bah! up you go!
    D.A.C.O.I.T.: Digital Artificial Construct Optimized for Infiltration and Troubleshooting

http://www.brunching.com/cybimages/D/cyb-DACOIT.gif