Thread: Ya'll gonna KILL me for this!!!

Ya'll gonna KILL me for this!!!

But heck... Here's Deng's encyclopedia of "This is you"

If you are offended by this, I hope your'e on RK1 and can't kill me It's baiscly some "my impressions of the peeps writing here" with a dash of overdoing it and such.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

Nieth: "hmm... I haven't made it clear to the world how 2HE enforcers sucks today.. bout time to make a couple of posts about it"

Dengs comment: I know ye'r a feminist and I think it's adorable

Nealandbob: "I am neutral, and if you ask me if I'll stay that way forever, I will give you a definite maybe"

Dengs comment: Grats on marriage Let's do more pointless pvp fights

Boltgrinder: "30 Tara raids and no sword. And now I have to solo because noone wants to team with me but I have an oversized grin anyway "

Dengs comment: "nana na nana Life...is...life"

Phione: "Gimme that EoT so I can stuff it in my backpack!"

Dengs comment: I'll go drown myself in the toilet if that thing isn't up and working at 100% shortly!

Kinkstaah: "This is not right... I did not do it... therefore it is wrong.. and furthermore... The beam is uber... what do you say?... not many titled beam enfs?... they suck.. and what is RK2?"

Dengs comment: can I flame professionals without getting a smack?

Brutalthug: "This mesh.. that i found some-diomond-where is *COUGH*trainee*COUGH* an awsome device to make the *COUGH*1900x1450-EFP*COUGH* Enhanced Queen blade"

Dengs comment: And it TOOK time to understand that message

Thyrra: "I might say... i know what's up on the boards... and I *do*... besides from that I have a crush on Deng"

Dengs comment: HAH! (call for soap on the board)

Yazule: "You whine, you die!! don't be upset! I'll kill ya in blind rage if you dare to be upset about enf luv!!"

Dengs comment: did I manage to provoke some?

Shtylez: "I'm Popeye the thailor man... thweet"

Dengs comment: What's "I farted" in greek again! forgot it!

oh well..

what other can I do on a ... er.. some-day middish hours... when I'm out of mojo and cigs...

Dengeh

ROFL!
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

Yazule: "You whine, you die!! don't be upset! I'll kill ya in blind rage if you dare to be upset about enf luv!!"

roflol

*edit* I am only 142 so I couldnt kill you if I tried ...

1)You whine you die!! ayup
    2) dont be upset (you forgot "just because you are an idiot" hehehehehe)
    3)I'll kill ya in blind rage if you dare to be upset about enf luv!! ... hmmm, actually it turns into (see #1)... enforcer love rocks, we aint never really gotten any, so yes, I am stoked.

/edit
    Last edited by Yazule; Oct 31st, 2002 at 15:20:53.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Get off the boards Deng - I need that Mesh for my enf alt

waaay to phunny post
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Its above 60 Tara raids now =P

And i like my grin =(

Just you wait, my heads gonna flip open and ill start shooting out Pez.
    Boltgrinder 200 (No Longer Rising!) enforcer. General of Mercenaries of Kai. Dream Setup Current Setup
    CamelLights 62 Nano Technician, To much MC for my own good.

Razi Quote until i change it!

Razi-Away: If you have a doctrine of loving cuddly bears, it means you will go out and love cuddly bears. If you have a philosophy of loving cuddly bears, it means you just love them. It works the same, only replacing "love" with "hate", "cuddly" with a cuss word, and "bears" with a minority of your choice.

hehe nice post

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Cool

/me grunts indignantly cause I didn't make the conversation.
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

Kinkstaah: "This is not right... I did not do it... therefore it is wrong.. and furthermore... The beam is uber... what do you say?... not many titled beam enfs?... they suck.. and what is RK2?

It's all true, though.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Don't really get mine :/ You know I try all I can to get it 100% (bugging you every other minute), and it's never ever been in a backpack nor the bank :P

ya, ur mean and evil
    and i no longer push for 2he, managed to sucker enuff ppl into using it that i started hating it and switched again
    my only goal is to bo unique, but now i'm gonna start seeing clones, i might hafta switch weps again!!
    The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp

The original Goddess of Stabbitty Death

I'm not there <cry>
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Isnt anyone going to post a description of Deng? (Evil laufgh)

/gloat

I am not on that list either. Bloody hell!