Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: This is Halloween!

*sniffle* its like 10:48 am PST, by the time i login tonight I hope there will still be fun things to do.

Thumbs up

Made up some silly exscuse at work
    Now Im hunting PH´s, got myself the glasses so far

Question

Where are the regular pumkinheadz???
    Magnuz (Resident of RK2)

Macruz - Fixer & my main
    Magnuz - Doc
    Miezyroth - Trader
    Magnutz - Enforcer
    Maggotz - Agent
    Roybjarne - NT
    Katsuichi - MP
    Kreatorz - Engy

PLZ PLZ PLZ let this last long enough for me to get home from work!
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

theres alot of normal pumpkiheads in weststret( southie area), and borealis.

This is what I found out about levels and location..

Lvl 0->10 Omni Forest
    Lvl 30->40 Lush Hills/Lush Resort
    Lvl 50->70 20K/Erlic Mountains

This is what I found...then I read someone say the high ones is in Mort and Perpetual Wastelands..gonna check it out now.

-Lsnake, Lvl 166 Agent, EoD, RK2-

the level 200 pumpkins are in Perpetual Wastes and Mort. Careful though of the other boss camps out there you might stumble into.. haha I found some awesome new camps and got sidetracked

./me lights up a cig and twitches nervously...

Dang college campus and no networking for my laptop.

Div finger itchy.

::edited, don't wanna tick off the ops::

Oooooh.....

I am in Mort now, relaxing by a nice Oasis. Any other clues about their whereabouts? Mort is a huge area..=P Havent seen any yet.

Originally posted by Centurion3

he's been like that all week
    I AM NOT WEEK! I AM STRONG! I AM MONTH!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Thanks uncle Pumpkin-head, for bringing back freedom arms that I spent billions of creds and hundreds of hours gathering. The one fun thing left for me to do is gone

Subscription Cancelled
    Toadman538 - 196 Soldier
    President of CAS

Originally posted by Toadman538
    Thanks uncle Pumpkin-head, for bringing back freedom arms that I spent billions of creds and hundreds of hours gathering. The one fun thing left for me to do is gone

Subscription Cancelled

LoL. Some people are never happy...hehehe.
    Byebye.
    Dominata
    Member of THM

Toadman

Bro live on man!!

I think you have posted your comments in every sections there is.
    Like i said before, really sorry to hear that, but you gotta push on bro. There is no reason to cancel your account over something this simple. Just think you are actually very forunate that one day you logged in and all of them would of been gone! Im sure you still have the biggest collection still

Re: This is Halloween!

Originally posted by Uncle Pumpkinhead
    Well, well, well...

What is this rumor that I hear? Nothing happening on Halloween? Have ye no faith in me?

Now tell me, everybody; Did you really think you got rid of me for good last year? Really?

Well, think again! I am back! This is Halloween. This is my day, and you can do absolutely nothing to stop me!

Trick or treat? Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!
    Wow, you're so fearful. two of you per zone per hour. Color me underwhelmed. Um yeah, I bet we can stop you pretty easily COUGH. Next year, make a better show of it, pumpy

But on the bright side, a little pumpy is better than no pumpy at all and I appreciate the effort for sure! There just need to be....alot...more pumpkinheads so that everyone could get a chance at them. Please keep this in mind to ease some of the frustration.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Still at work...wont be off for another 2 hours...wont be home for at least 4...pumpkin pie...none for me....this....sucks....ass.

Unhappy This "!¤#"%¤#%¤

After the entire day at work could see ppl hunting Pumpkin heads, I was looking forward to get home to kill some myself, and what happens, not a single head anywhere. Is this a major bug or what, just because the GMT says it 1. Nov, it doesnt mean that it still not Halloween in other timezones

Used 3 hour searching Street West, Aegean, Wartoon Valley, varmint Woods, Newland and Tir County, and what did I find ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
    Last edited by Metaing; Nov 1st, 2002 at 03:00:35.
    Funcom Content Designer

How to get started on TestLive
    How to write bug reports

A lot of small steps make one giant leap forward.
    "Patchnotes: Nerfed all characters named Metaing, they where too powerful."
    To bug or not to bug, that is the question
    Run like a man or Die like a woman

Originally posted by Toadman538

Subscription Cancelled
    The only GOOD clanner is a CANCELLED clanner. Cya baby. Cry yourself to sleep tonite on your pillow, while we play on!
    Old Isgrimnur Timer - Ranger
    Glen Sago Schmeisser - General
    Marky Kenidy Mark - Master Assassin Retired@200
    Bling Isgrimnurr Bling - Chairman and CEO

"Have you ever wondered, when you check loot and see NODROP, if it is not supposed to be dropped, how come the mob dropped it? And if the mob can drop it, why can't I?"

SFH 1300x3030

SFH 1300x3030 spawning groups of 5+ every 30 mins
    is all im gonna say

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast