Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: This is Halloween!

Reading those posts is like trying to watch Pulp Fiction.

My head hurts because somebody cut it open and took all the seeds out and dried them and put them in a hooka.

I hate this time of year.

Pumpkin Pie anyone? We just had a pumpkin wander into the pumpkin kill thread.
    *pulls out her uber throwing knives and uses her uber sharp objects skills*

Hehe, you weren't that bad guy at all

Veni, vidi, vici=) Flied around in nld, saw you, killed you.. Too bad that you didn't have anything nice, only ql 8 radioactive isotope system. You might want to try talking to this guy instead of attacking right away. Try "trick or treat" or hello or something....

Theory: People who killed him before me got ql 5 stuff, i got ql 8 stuff... Maybe he levels up everytime he is killed?

Originally posted by Elciny
    Theory: People who killed him before me got ql 5 stuff, i got ql 8 stuff... Maybe he levels up everytime he is killed?
    Doubt it, it seems that Senõr Pumpkin-Head comes in varying degrees of difficulty. I killed a few outside 20k and one of them was kind enough to leave me a very nice item.

Not telling which though...

I've only seen em in NL and Lush so far but I heard they were also in Galway. Earlier today I scouted around Mort and Omni Forest but saw nothing. I think my fingers almost fell off from tabbing so much.

The dark across the world rocks, btw. Very cool.
    Gogo "Atremis" Yubari
    220 MA - RK1
    Tranq

There are 10 types of people in this world... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Shades

Did you also get the critt glasses?
    *dances*

pumpkin head location

Pumpkinheads came before to introduce the SOM.

Anyone had a look in and around there today?

Abraham
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Re: Shades

Originally posted by FyFanFarli
    Did you also get the critt glasses?
    *dances*
    Alright, you got me.

For those wondering, they drop this.

Got a big red one here iN PW need help now
    2604 2659 asap
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Cool

I'm going pumkin hunting as soon as i get off work. I want me some shades!
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

I just got the old freedom arms 3927 qual 139 WooT

bah navigation ear implant
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Originally posted by TheDeacon/Xcelsius
    I SHAL AVENGE TEH DEATH OF MANAY NOOBIES THAT WERE PEEEKKAAAYD BY TEH EVAIL PUMPKIN MEN!!!!

YOU SHALL NOT ESCAPE TEH FURY OF MY FISTS THAT WILL PUNCH YOU A LONG TIME UNTIL YOU ARE HURT AND ASKING ME TO STOP BUT I WONT BECAUSE YOU DID NOT STOP PUNCHING ME WHEN I WAS A LITTAL WUN AND WANTED A TEDDY BEAR BUT YOU SAID "NO! YOU CANNOT HAVE MY TEDDAY BEAR I WILL CUT J00 INSTEAD" AND I FELL AND PEOPLE LAUGHED BECAUSE I DID NOT BEAT YOU RIGHT AWAY BUT I DID AND YOUR TEDDY BEAR IS MINE HAHAHAHAHA AND I WILL GET ANOTHER FROM YOU BECAUSE I HAVE DRUNKEN MILK AND AM BIG AND STRONG AND THIS TIME MOST OF TEH CUTTING WILL BE BY ME, EVEN THOUGH I DONT HAVE A KNIFE I PUNCH AND KICK, BUT I CAN GLUE GLASS AND NAILCLIPPERS TO MY FISTS LIKE IN RAMBO AND IT WILL SMART GREATLY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    What are you smoking and where can I get some?
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

Re: This is Halloween!

Originally posted by Uncle Pumpkinhead
    Well, well, well...

What is this rumor that I hear? Nothing happening on Halloween? Have ye no faith in me?

Now tell me, everybody; Did you really think you got rid of me for good last year? Really?

Well, think again! I am back! This is Halloween. This is my day, and you can do absolutely nothing to stop me!

Trick or treat? Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!
    You have no chace to survive, make your time.

Originally posted by Oldskule / Ternak

he's been like that all week
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Originally posted by Oldskule / Ternak

lol I think pumkins drop it

-= Legion =-

/stuck is your new best friend!!!

LOL, screw trick or treating with my sister tonight..im staying home and helping my guild kill pumkins!!!

im gonna have to skip classes

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast