Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: This is Halloween!

Heeey, don't start the party without me!

( Let me get home from work first. )
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Thank you K!

I will try and reach Formrider and tell him to look you up. He's currently in Tir trying to find the double agent that gave me up to Omni Tek.

Looking forward to that dance
    Formrider - Lvl 73 Crat

Nahadra - Lvl 55 doc

Unfitrider - Lvl 101 Shade

Achiever 66%
    Explorer 66%
    Killer 40%
    Socializer 26%

Not on right now but monitoring the board.... Ill be there when i get home in a hour.... bah... Ill prolly miss out but i doubt it...
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

You better leave some pumpkinpie for me when I get home too.

I want a piece of them too..
    I AM Kantarell I AM Mbutu
    Techno-Wizard is the most fun to play!

Well its gotta continue for a long time thinking there are actually "2 nights" for europeans and Americans...
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

hey pumpkinhead!
    im sure u need a partner ike me ...
    Achmed20 RK1 Fixer
    noone gives u power,
    real power is something u take

fear my lockpick ... plz?

heh

Originally posted by Uncle Pumpkinhead
    You want them back, Belith? Is it not enough that I didn't bother to steal those which people already had? I could do that, you know...

Come get me then, and take back your little toys, Belith, if you can. You and your precious 'players'!

See you on Rubi-Ka! Mwa-ha-ha-ha!

Can I have your stuff?
    Demarcus "Cellestron" Lindner
    Agent, ~Mjlonir~

Talking

You want them back, Belith? Is it not enough that I didn't bother to steal those which people already had? I could do that, you know...

Come get me then, and take back your little toys, Belith, if you can. You and your precious 'players'!

See you on Rubi-Ka! Mwa-ha-ha-ha!
    FYI pumpkinhead I'm not just going to kill j00 once, but plan on taking you down all night. Get ready for some pain little man.
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

Well mister pumpin-head.

If you were gonna steal from the the database, could you at least have stolen something else than ql5-10 Implants and construction parts? You are but a petty shoplifter!

:P

//Nyllet

Re: This is Halloween!

Well, think again! I am back! This is Halloween. This is my day, and you can do absolutely nothing to stop me!

Trick or treat? Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!
    Treat! Anyway, we could last year, what makes you think otherwise this year?
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Ok we just found one and killed it, that wasn't to hard, Me and Suzzey are just to good.

I SHAL AVENGE TEH DEATH OF MANAY NOOBIES THAT WERE PEEEKKAAAYD BY TEH EVAIL PUMPKIN MEN!!!!

YOU SHALL NOT ESCAPE TEH FURY OF MY FISTS THAT WILL PUNCH YOU A LONG TIME UNTIL YOU ARE HURT AND ASKING ME TO STOP BUT I WONT BECAUSE YOU DID NOT STOP PUNCHING ME WHEN I WAS A LITTAL WUN AND WANTED A TEDDY BEAR BUT YOU SAID "NO! YOU CANNOT HAVE MY TEDDAY BEAR I WILL CUT J00 INSTEAD" AND I FELL AND PEOPLE LAUGHED BECAUSE I DID NOT BEAT YOU RIGHT AWAY BUT I DID AND YOUR TEDDY BEAR IS MINE HAHAHAHAHA AND I WILL GET ANOTHER FROM YOU BECAUSE I HAVE DRUNKEN MILK AND AM BIG AND STRONG AND THIS TIME MOST OF TEH CUTTING WILL BE BY ME, EVEN THOUGH I DONT HAVE A KNIFE I PUNCH AND KICK, BUT I CAN GLUE GLASS AND NAILCLIPPERS TO MY FISTS LIKE IN RAMBO AND IT WILL SMART GREATLY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by TheDeacon/Xcelsius
    I SHAL AVENGE TEH DEATH OF MANAY NOOBIES THAT WERE PEEEKKAAAYD BY TEH EVAIL PUMPKIN MEN!!!!

YOU SHALL NOT ESCAPE TEH FURY OF MY FISTS THAT WILL PUNCH YOU A LONG TIME UNTIL YOU ARE HURT AND ASKING ME TO STOP BUT I WONT BECAUSE YOU DID NOT STOP PUNCHING ME WHEN I WAS A LITTAL WUN AND WANTED A TEDDY BEAR BUT YOU SAID "NO! YOU CANNOT HAVE MY TEDDAY BEAR I WILL CUT J00 INSTEAD" AND I FELL AND PEOPLE LAUGHED BECAUSE I DID NOT BEAT YOU RIGHT AWAY BUT I DID AND YOUR TEDDY BEAR IS MINE HAHAHAHAHA AND I WILL GET ANOTHER FROM YOU BECAUSE I HAVE DRUNKEN MILK AND AM BIG AND STRONG AND THIS TIME MOST OF TEH CUTTING WILL BE BY ME, EVEN THOUGH I DONT HAVE A KNIFE I PUNCH AND KICK, BUT I CAN GLUE GLASS AND NAILCLIPPERS TO MY FISTS LIKE IN RAMBO AND IT WILL SMART GREATLY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Can I have some of what he's smoking? It has to be some good stuff. BTW, he seems to have a rapid spawn thing going on in Newland right now. Got some guildies out there who've killed 6 of him so far.

We seemed to of found a Witch called brenda at the ruins in broken shores don't know what shes there for.

Shes there for the Fixer Quest.

Burned a few myself, barely put up an fight at all... wussy little pumpkins.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Originally posted by Saphire "Sakuraz" Vixen
    We seemed to of found a Witch called brenda at the ruins in broken shores don't know what shes there for.
    DONT J00 CALL MY MOTHAR A WITCH SHE IS NICE AND BAKED ME COOKIES LAST NIGHT BUT ON ACCOUNT OF ME NOT EATAING MY SPINAGE I BARFED ON THE FLOOR AND SHE MADE ME CLEAN IT UP MAYBE SHE IS A WITCH AFTER ALL MOMMY WICH HAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS A GOOD ONE AND NO I DO NOT SMOKE BECAUSE ON TV THEY SHOWD AN OLD LADY THAT TALKED FUNNY BECAUSE SHE SMOKED AND SHE USE TO BE PRETTY BUT THE CIGARETTE COMPANIES DIDNT TELL HER SMOKING WAS BAD AND THERES A HOLE IN HER THROAT AND SHE COUGHS ALOT I THINK MY FRIEND SMOKED A CIGARET ONCE AND HE BARFED AND GOT A WHUPPING FROM HIS MOM BECAUSE THEY WERE HER CIGARETS AND SHE WAS ALL OUT AND HE TRIED TO RUN AWAY AND CAME OVER MY HOUSE BUT MY STUPID WITCH MOTHAR TOLD HIS MOTHER AND SHE CAME OVER WITH A BELT SHE DID NOT NEED BECAUSE SHE IS SO FAT SHE WEARS ELASTIC PANTS AND SHE PULLED HIS PANTS DOWN IN FRONT OF ME AND WAPWAPWAP ON HIS BUTT AND HE CRIED AND I WAS SCARED BUT WE ALL MADE FUN OF HIM AT RECESS TODAY AND PRETENDED TO SPANK HIM AND I GOT DET--DETENSH--TEACHER MADE ME STAY AFTER SCHOOL AND SAND THE CORNS ON HER FEET AND CLEAN HER TOWNAILS AND IT WAS NASTY I HATE MY TEACHER AND MY MOTHAR AND BOBYYS MOTHAR FAT FAT ELASTIC PANTS AND TONITE I WILL GET A PUMPIN HEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEWAR OF ME HAHSAHAHAHAHSAHA I WILL GET MY MAIN!!!!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by TheDeacon/Xcelsius

DONT J00 CALL MY MOTHAR A WITCH SHE IS NICE AND BAKED ME COOKIES LAST NIGHT BUT ON ACCOUNT OF ME NOT EATAING MY SPINAGE I BARFED ON THE FLOOR AND SHE MADE ME CLEAN IT UP MAYBE SHE IS A WITCH AFTER ALL MOMMY WICH HAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS A GOOD ONE AND NO I DO NOT SMOKE BECAUSE ON TV THEY SHOWD AN OLD LADY THAT TALKED FUNNY BECAUSE SHE SMOKED AND SHE USE TO BE PRETTY BUT THE CIGARETTE COMPANIES DIDNT TELL HER SMOKING WAS BAD AND THERES A HOLE IN HER THROAT AND SHE COUGHS ALOT I THINK MY FRIEND SMOKED A CIGARET ONCE AND HE BARFED AND GOT A WHUPPING FROM HIS MOM BECAUSE THEY WERE HER CIGARETS AND SHE WAS ALL OUT AND HE TRIED TO RUN AWAY AND CAME OVER MY HOUSE BUT MY STUPID WITCH MOTHAR TOLD HIS MOTHER AND SHE CAME OVER WITH A BELT SHE DID NOT NEED BECAUSE SHE IS SO FAT SHE WEARS ELASTIC PANTS AND SHE PULLED HIS PANTS DOWN IN FRONT OF ME AND WAPWAPWAP ON HIS BUTT AND HE CRIED AND I WAS SCARED BUT WE ALL MADE FUN OF HIM AT RECESS TODAY AND PRETENDED TO SPANK HIM AND I GOT DET--DETENSH--TEACHER MADE ME STAY AFTER SCHOOL AND SAND THE CORNS ON HER FEET AND CLEAN HER TOWNAILS AND IT WAS NASTY I HATE MY TEACHER AND MY MOTHAR AND BOBYYS MOTHAR FAT FAT ELASTIC PANTS AND TONITE I WILL GET A PUMPIN HEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEWAR OF ME HAHSAHAHAHAHSAHA I WILL GET MY MAIN!!!!
    I want some of what he is smokin too!
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

My head hurts... please be quiet Deacon :P

O_O
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast