Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: This is Halloween!

This is Halloween!

Well, well, well...

What is this rumor that I hear? Nothing happening on Halloween? Have ye no faith in me?

Now tell me, everybody; Did you really think you got rid of me for good last year? Really?

Well, think again! I am back! This is Halloween. This is my day, and you can do absolutely nothing to stop me!

Trick or treat? Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!

You can run, but you can no longer hide. You know that I am coming for you!!
    Formrider - Lvl 73 Crat

Nahadra - Lvl 55 doc

Unfitrider - Lvl 101 Shade

Achiever 66%
    Explorer 66%
    Killer 40%
    Socializer 26%

Uncle Pumpkinhead give me back the items you stole. Looting items from the database is not a good thing. I will hunt you down and get them back! Those were really great items that took me a long time to create.
    Last edited by Belith; Oct 31st, 2002 at 12:23:06.

Fists of the Epicine...

Like... A... Punk...
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Originally posted by Belith
    Uncle Pumpkinhead give me back the items you stole. Looting items from the database is not a good thing. I will hunt you down and get them back! Those were really great items that took me a long time to create.

o cool nice way to test the new "content" on live

Be ready to get perished heh
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

You want them back, Belith? Is it not enough that I didn't bother to steal those which people already had? I could do that, you know...

Come get me then, and take back your little toys, Belith, if you can. You and your precious 'players'!

See you on Rubi-Ka! Mwa-ha-ha-ha!

You do not want us as your enemy Pumkin pie. We are not the same as when you last encountered...

Your curiosity will be your demise today.

Tricks for me!
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

Originally posted by Lion Strimple
    You do not want us as your enemy Pumkin pie. We are not the same as when you last encountered...

Your curiosity will be your demise today.

Tricks for me!
    Wow abit on the gothic knight approach but doable.... But Uncle Pumpkinhead

Your Going down... Cause I Ownz You... Like A Punk.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

We'll have to find him first, I think, before anyone can talk about doing him in.

Hm. No chance that he's got SoM and the surrounding area as his hangout?

Suddenly I feel hungry for a slice of pumpkin pie. I just have to bag myself a pumpkin, now...
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

I currently have a search party out, I will report in as soon as I have any information. Please post any information that you have here, I have some issues to pick with mister pumpkin from last year!
    Formrider - Lvl 73 Crat

Nahadra - Lvl 55 doc

Achiever 66%
    Explorer 66%
    Killer 40%
    Socializer 26%

Hey, Nahadra!

Care for a slice of pumpkin pie?

A dance afterwards, of course. :>
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Re: This is Halloween!

Originally posted by Uncle Pumpkinhead
    Well, well, well...

What is this rumor that I hear? Nothing happening on Halloween? Have ye no faith in me?

Now tell me, everybody; Did you really think you got rid of me for good last year? Really?

Well, think again! I am back! This is Halloween. This is my day, and you can do absolutely nothing to stop me!

Trick or treat? Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!
    Im going to come find you and make you my B....Pie.... yeah. Pie. Pumpkin Head pie.

Death to the pumpkin people.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Awright, rock and roll time on the Pumpkin-dome!

*smack* Booya!

So, where have people looked?
    We need to organize a decent search pattern.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Originally posted by Kzak
    Hey, Nahadra!

Care for a slice of pumpkin pie?

A dance afterwards, of course. :>
    K!

Would be nice, indeed!

But I am confined to jail I am serving a 3 year sentence, all I have here is this Com Link I managed to smugle in. But contact partner on the outside, Formrider, he might have more info for you if you are interested.

Never stop the fight against Omni Tek!
    Formrider - Lvl 73 Crat

Nahadra - Lvl 55 doc

Achiever 66%
    Explorer 66%
    Killer 40%
    Socializer 26%

Wait your turn in line

HEY WAIT YOUR turn in line

me thinks I need a jack o' lantern for halloween
    /me knows my slayer will carve it out of uncle pumpkinhead

woot

Originally posted by Uncle Pumpkinhead
    You want them back, Belith? Is it not enough that I didn't bother to steal those which people already had? I could do that, you know...

Come get me then, and take back your little toys, Belith, if you can. You and your precious 'players'!

See you on Rubi-Ka! Mwa-ha-ha-ha!
    I got some candy for you..COME GET SOME

BTW: Very excited bout tonight .. WTG .. Funcom

Re: woot

Originally posted by LittleTotem
    BTW: Very excited bout tonight .. WTG .. Funcom
    Me too!

Can't wait to get of work. No pumpkin should feel safe for I have one year of unleashed anger waiting for you!
    Formrider - Lvl 73 Crat

Nahadra - Lvl 55 doc

Achiever 66%
    Explorer 66%
    Killer 40%
    Socializer 26%

/me goes FP soldier

/me Puts on Poetic stretch band

/me Grabs a Division 9 plasma ejector....

/me loads a clip.....

Banziiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!...........
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

Would a pump-action shotgun look good for hunting pumpkins?

Nahadra, I'm sorry to hear about your prison sentence, and I hope you'll get out soon. Parole, perhaps? It's a crime to jail someone so good at dancing as you are...

I will ask Formrider about the status of things, and see about what can be done.

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Something (Iceith) just dropped 3K AoE damage on a bunch of people in O-Ent!

I thinks we have our first clue... Everyone to Omni E ASAP... Let the caranage Begin..
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast