Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: This is Halloween!

Think they stoped spawning, they havent spawend in 1,2 houers now. Oh well was fun while it lasted

the headline services says theyre still here. If anyone finds some and needs help lemme know NOW!!!!!!!!

heh

ye i know, just saw another one of those world spam. Still now spawn at the place ive been camping /scratch

well where are ya camping? I NEED TO KEEL oneof these thigns

I think FunCom should keep up with this for another day or so just to make sure everyone gets a shot. Not everyone can play -each- and -every- day.

Won't be seein' ya Toadman! mwhaha
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Combed the countryside for an hour or so without seeing a single one.

Then I headed over to the AC2 event instead. Didn't need to search for hours there. Burning cities and monsters galore.
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Yeah... the UO events used to last over the weekend... I'm kinda disappointed, i never saw any of the halloween stuff, with the exception of the black sky 8(

i gave up on em too. flew around for hours lookin

didnt see a damn thing even though the headline services channel still posted they were around

earlier in the night I DID however get the chance to attack one in mort, then it was kill stolen by a bunch of idiot hi levs. Then after they killed it and left the worthless nanocluster loot on the body, I got to right click it and take a look at it.

I guess thats SORT of like killing one

but since im getting the impression that most people didnt even get to SEE one, i guess im satisfied with my experience. except for the kill stealin, but what can u do

Originally posted by Toadman538
    Thanks uncle Pumpkin-head, for bringing back freedom arms that I spent billions of creds and hundreds of hours gathering. The one fun thing left for me to do is gone

Subscription Cancelled
    /wave /flip /spit
    Waithe 133 Enforcer (my new main character)
    Nediar 180 Nano-Technician (boring. semi-retired)
    Uberned 127 Meta-Physicist (retired. pet pathing is "teh sux")

Nediar @ level 171

Uncle Pumpkin heads

If you didn't find them, you weren't looking hard enough, or you couldn't fly.

I opened up the ooc chanel, asked around, and 30 minutes later watched a excellently formed Omni team take down one pumkin head, while another one was calmed. As i ran off in the the dark of PW i found another one.

I saw one of his lackies.

Also I did see the parade, and am probably caught in more than one screen shot.

Ani
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

About the parade

1. that was hilarious, and it was nice to see those creatures without getting agroo,

2. Someone needs to pick up after the brain dog, who made a mess just inside west gate of athens. I will not comment on the dragon dump.

3. Morgan, put some cloths on. I know some nice shops we could go to if you want.

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Re: Uncle Pumpkin heads

Originally posted by Animosity
    If you didn't find them, you weren't looking hard enough, or you couldn't fly.

we're talking 2:30 am central here

did YOU find any at that time?

Originally posted by Nediar

/wave /flip /spit
    /fblock

is holloween over yet?

Originally posted by calvara
    is holloween over yet?
    yes ;P it has been for almost a month now..@_@

time to delete a thread
    Vaultcitizen ADV 190. Teh pistol gimpness
    Catspawgirl NT 171. Pnh/Ior Dispenser
    Mareva Fix 167. GSF, Hot and fix grid Dispenser
    Canigou MP 135. CI Dispenser
    Pipboy2001 MA 80ish in gamboling doing /fblock.

Rubi-Ka 1

allways /tell Vaultcitizen

uh put this thread somewhere, an archive or something..

It's no longer Halloween, perhaps you didn't notice.

Halloween is over

kthxbye~

^_^

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345