Thread: *update* ninjalooting

*update* ninjalooting

*Update*
    A few days ago, someone ninjalooted me (T-loot).

I talked to a very kind ark :-) who asked gm Bacc about this and they told me good and bad news. The bad news was that nothing can be done against ninjalooting, because it is not a violation off the EULA. In other words: ninjalooting is legal. The good news was that FC is trying to do something against it and are developing some kind of loot system. I don’t know how this system will look like, but I heard from other players that people should be able to see who loots something and/or there is no more possibility to ninjaloot items (loot goes to dmg-team only)).

I -myself- accepted the facts and decided to skip Tara-raids for a while. I can forgive the guy who ninjalooted it, because he is probably a shy teenager kid who s being bullied at school and has identity-problems. I just hope he realizes that the fact he has/had a bad period in his life is no excuse of being rude in general to people (just talking ethics here).

Cheers,

Salvaes/Salvael (bored irl crat at work)

allthough it would be annoying too bad they cant change the new (14.6 test patch) idea of showing in chat windows what your temmates loot to showing in chat local area what anyone loots. (the temmate loot deal at least will keep aholes in your team while your fighting in a mission from looting..and saying they never did Still..its a step in the right direction.