OK,

In a team mission if we use the button to teleport between levels should it not reset the "can't use that while in a fight" status?

Example 1)
A Fixer and myself were doing a team mission and got ambushed by 4 Virus Builders. It was close but we had to run and the Fixer found the button and zoned. But he couldn't use a MedKit and died from 4 DoTs (losing 70% of a levels XP in the process).

Example 2)
This one happens EVERY mission. We battle through to the final boss and have to run. After zoning I am unable to use kits (as I am still targetted by the Boss) and the Fixer has to go back and get aggro so that I can get my Nano and Health back up.

In situations where my team member has left before clearing the dungeon it leaves me unable to Fight the Boss MOB as I have to exit the mission in order to use my Kits (and of course the Boss is immune to calms).

I find this bug almost game-breaking and yet no-one seems to mention it so am I alone? is FC aware of this? Is that is how it is *meant* to work? (I hope not!!!)

Rahmorak
L67 NT