Thread: Looking for punishment rod

Looking for punishment rod

Can someone tell me,where to find this great enfo weapon?

It suxx. Has no specials. Alright in PVM, but terrible in PVP. And PVP is where it's all @, yaaha00!
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

And I thought the Punishment Rod was the Nerf-Stick..
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Hey,for pvp i m wearing beam...

Just wanna know,where the weapon can be found

The description tells you where you can find it I think.

Obbidobbichy enforcer or sumting like that. Tihi! Cant remember and too lazy to look
    ::Godkill - Forsaken Enforcer::
    :: Level 200 and rising ::
    "this letting atroxes get away with murderously stupid things simply by saying "<- trox" is a breed/prof advantage." - Thyrra

Yeah i know,obvediency enforcer...

BUT WHERE CAN I FIND HIM?

I helped a couple guildmates kill the Obediency Inspector (big A-4000 type bot about the size of the Clan Modified A-4000) I know where that is in EFP, but I have never heard of the Obediency Enforcer before this.

Sorry, not sure of the coords in EFP, one thing I do know, is that the Obediency Inspector and his lackeys are aggro, and warped me for about 10 minutes back to them until I finally made it to the zone. Kinda funny, a couple times I would run west in my yalm to try to zone to break them warping me, almost to the zone..almost..........almost, I see the zone!! Warp back to OI ARRRRGGG!!!!

Anyway, very tuff to kill, but killable, just make sure you bring a couple good healers, and a couple strong damage dealing teams.

BTW I'll be looking for this too, if I find any info I'll let you know.
    Santacharm
    Enforcer

Sopprano
    Fixer
    Metthias
    Meta Physicist

Took the Obediency Inspector down today for a Soldier friend, assisted by 15 others of level 140+.

Over ten minutes of shooting, hacking, smashing and nanoing later (the bot had evades like GA4), it collapsed.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!