Thread: what i have noticed on the test server

what i have noticed on the test server

new patch seems to be very fun the subway dungeon is cool, the health bar on mobs has been changed more detailed now. But I seem to be getting disconected when trying to zone everytime.

otherwise it's very fun to play.

Re: what i have noticed on the test server

Originally posted by DiscoDuuukk
    ... But I seem to be getting disconected when trying to zone everytime.

otherwise it's very fun to play.
    HAHahahaa!

-= Legion =-

/stuck is your new best friend!!!

Disco: For some reason, it seems to be related to the actual characters themselves somehow. For instance, I have a char that can't zone into Rome Blue........but my other chars CAN. Another char can't use one gate out of Rome Blue, but can use the other gate just fine. And ICC, at least the last time I was on Test, was borked for ALL my chars.

/me begs MW for some creds
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

Originally posted by Nealandbob
    Disco: For some reason, it seems to be related to the actual characters themselves somehow. For instance, I have a char that can't zone into Rome Blue........but my other chars CAN. Another char can't use one gate out of Rome Blue, but can use the other gate just fine. And ICC, at least the last time I was on Test, was borked for ALL my chars.

/me begs MW for some creds
    lmao. DiscoDuuuuk, you get my personal award of five-star comedy .. right in my sig.

Nealandstuff: That's pretty wicked. I've never had any problems of this sort whatsoever, but I have seen Dev's popping in and out of ICC on test 8905473098 times, asking for me to do the same etc.

Seems that alot of ppl have problems with this. Strange.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

back in "the day" on RK1 I had my advent (trinny) who could not log into tir for DAYS... I had a friend send me a tell "fine, dont talk to me then" and I was like "wtf". He was like "about time geesh I been standin here for 10 min talkin to you"

Apparently I had a clone standing in front of a mission term for like 5 days, so I could not go there because the playfield already had me in it

*shrug*

I doubt it is the same bug... but could be a similar one
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Originally posted by Yazule
    back in "the day" on RK1 I had my advent (trinny) who could not log into tir for DAYS... I had a friend send me a tell "fine, dont talk to me then" and I was like "wtf". He was like "about time geesh I been standin here for 10 min talkin to you"

Apparently I had a clone standing in front of a mission term for like 5 days, so I could not go there because the playfield already had me in it
    LMAO! Good story, Yaz.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

i had that to with my doc i went in the grid crashing and had a clone there was stuck in omni trade as a GRID CUBE THINGY :P

Thank you very much Caol. I will take some pumkin pie.
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

*disco*
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .