Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Order is Recruiting!! www.omni-elite.com

I am interested in joining also, I have been away from AO for 2 months and am trying to get back into the swing of things (my friends list is way out of date).

I would like to group with and get to know you guys, should I just shoot a tell to those in charge of recruiting?

I wanted to post on your boards but seem to be having problems regesturing; I tried to get a password 3 times, but each time I entered my name and password sent to me it said they were wrong.

Anyway hope to see you folks in game.

Nourrice
    102 Doctor

Yeah, sorry about the registration system. There is a server side problem with the Encryption process.

I'm working on it.
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

Nourrice, it's fixed. please /tell detonate anytime and I'd be more than happy to conduct a short interview with you. So that I may answer all of your questions, and you some of mine.
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12